Chapter 20

Yn POV
The new house is actually really nice, it's more space and it's in a good neighborhood with a nice little park and stuff for Liliana right up the street.
Anyway, life here so far has been pretty damn good, it's way less stressful. And Lucas and I have been on really good terms with eachother, which is soo good.
Today we sent Lili to stay with a friend of mine because her birthday is today and we have to set it up. We're having a Royal themed party, it's gonna be soo nice. She's gonna be dressed a a princess, awh my baby gonna be so cute
Ohh and Lucas's birthday is 2 days after Lili's, so I have a real big surprise for him..A huge one.
Lucas's POV
"Let's go Yn" I said rushing her, we gotta start shopping early so we don't take all day
"Okay okay, sheeesh" she finally came outside and we got in the car
"First we need to go to party city to get the decorations and stuff, then we gotta pick up the cake, and then we have to put her gifts up...oh and you already sent the invitations to the kids parents her daycare right...Right?"
"Yes Yn, I got it taken care of"
"That's good"
She started rubbing her stomach for some reason then she smiled
"Okay we finally here" She said getting out the car
We got hella decorations, and imma jus say that the price was worth it for my baby girl.
We picked up the cake next. I was actually really good looking, It was a huge crown that had Liliana on it and a 3
12:00
Yn POV
After we did all the shopping we started setting everything up and put decorations around, we were having it in the backyard. All we had to do was set up the gift table and then we were done.
The party is supposed to be starting at 2 so in the meantime Lucas got the food and snacks ready.
All of a a sudden I felt like I had to throw up. But I didn't want Lucas to notice. So I walked upstairs to the bathroom
Ugh. Well you probably know what's going on, I'm pregnant with baby number 2. Im actually 3 months now, surprisingly My belly isn't that huge yet...I'm really excited because Lucas and I have been wanting another baby months now, and Lucas wanted one really bad. So that's gonna be my birthday gift to him.. It's corny, but I know it means a lot to him and it would make him happy.
I brushed my teeth and went back downstairs. He just seemed lost in my eyes when he looked at me, which made me blush.
"Yn I just need to let you know that I am so blessed to have a woman like you in my life. I love you so much and I swear you and Lili are the best things that ever happened to me. I just have to let you know that..You are my world and you don't hear it often but I'd do anything for you believe it or not."
We kissed and when we pulled away he smiled at me.

"I love you too"

Just then somebody was banging at the door
"Yo who the f-"
"SURPRISE"
There stood Dario, Tay, Meech and some other guy.
"Hey come in yall"
"Ayyyye! Wassup" Lucas said giving everyone dap including that guy, did I miss something?
"Yn this my nigga Zay, we go wayyy back"Lucas said
(A/N: ZayPrimo is Zay)
"Nice to meet you..Im Yn "
"The pleasure is mine..You're even more beautiful than Lucas said"
I blushed
"Oh you been bragging Lucas" I said giggling
"How can I not "
"Slow down lovebirds, where's my niece?" Dario said
"Yea, where's the birthday girl?"
"She's coming at 1:30" I said
"Wait.. who the hell you leave her with?" Dario said
"Relax, its a friend of mine"
"Fuck that you just moved down here a week ago you can't just be trusting people like that..Somebody needa pick her up"
"He does kinda have a point Yn.." Lucas said.
Well, I guess they're right.
"Dario you can get her for me, I'll finish setting up the little bit of stuff left before the kids start coming"
I gave him the address and car keys, then went in the backyard. I set up the food table.
"Looks like somebody is having another blessing" Tay said
"What? How can you tell?!"
"I can see the change in your figure, have you told Lucas yet"
"No, it's gonna be a surprise since he's been talking about wanting another baby, I'm telling him on his birthday"
"Aaaaww how sweet"
"Baby, the kids are starting to get dropped off" Lucas said
"Send them back here so I can give them name tag stickers"
It sounds weird but, I'm giving them name tags cause I don't want just a bunch of random kids running around, I needa be able to call them by their names.
Anyway. everything was perfect, we had a bounce house for the kids, a clown to entertain them, and Taylor wa