23. Naughty Wangxian

Lan Wangji takes the cockroach even closer to Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian shouts loudly, "Lan Zhan, take the cockroach away from me. Please, I am afraid of cockroaches. This cockroach looks so ugly. Lan Zhan, I am disgusted to see it. Please throw it out of the window. Lan Zhan throw it out immediately."

Lan Wangji deliberately messes with Wei Wuxian and says, "Wei Ying, first you say that you will marry me and then I will throw this cockroach out."

Wei Wuxian is so nervous that Omega replies, "Lan Zhan, okk... I will marry you. Now throw this ugly insect out of the window. If Lan Zhan you scare me again by holding it in your hand, I will never marry and you will be not allowed next time inside burial mounds."

Lan Wangji now becomes happy and he stands up and throws the cockroach out of the window.

As soon as Wei Wuxian remembers that both his bare breasts are naked in front of Alpha, omega covers both his breasts.

Both Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji's ears had turned red.

Lan Wangji now comes to Wei Wuxian and asks him, "Are you okay now? You should fulfill your promise. You have to marry me."

Wei Wuxian slowly shook his head in No.

Wei Ying made pout while saying, "Lan Zhan, You are so mean. You took advantage of my fear. I will not spare you."

Lan Wangji whispered in husky voice, "Wei Ying, You can take advantage of your Lan Zhan. I am all ready for you. By the way you looked so beautiful with or without clothes."

Wei Wuxian ears turned red. Omega murmurs, "Shameless"

Lan Wangji starts leaving from there, Wei Wuxian pulls alpha's robes with one hand.

Wei Wuxian was scared so he whispered in a husky soft voice, "Lan Zhan, please don't leave from here. I am scared. Can you help me in bathing."

Lan Wangji suddenly stops there and turns back. Alpha sits near the water tub and starts bathing Wei Wuxian slowly.

Lan Zhan starts cleaning Wei Wuxian's milky white back with the scrub, after which alpha starts cleaning Wei Wuxian's beautiful neck with his bare both hands.

Lan Wangji's hands slowly go to Wei Wuxian's breast. Alpha was sitting behind Omega but Lan Zhan starts pressing and squeezing both the breasts of Wei Ying with both his hands.

Lan Zhan slowly starts playing with Omega's sensitive nipples. Groaning sounds were coming from Wei Wuxian's mouth.

Wei Ying could not stop Alpha as his sexual desires became active. Omega's desire for sex had made Omega's senses uncontrolled.

Wei Ying's body began to arouse his lust. Omega's control over his will has loosened as Wei Wuxian is now eager to surrender his omega body to the Alpha Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji's hand slowly goes to Wei Wuxian's thick bulging stomach and he starts caressing it.

Wei Ying feels very good when he feels the touch of an alpha on his pregnant belly.