The End.

Basically the whole moral of the story is that at the end Aubrey finally broke Allie into pieces. Everything Allie built up and had the courage to say and to stand up for herself fell. By this time Zoey knew something was wrong in fact Kylie,Carter,and Kalel knew. Of course Niall suspected something but when he did it was too late... The girls and including all the guys found Allie dead in her bathroom. She did an over dose and it was pronounced dead by the time Niall called the ambulance and everyone was the hospital including her parents.

***

I hate to end a book like that😔 but it had to be done,and to be honest I'm proud of how far I came with this book, I'm just sad that I didn't have the Inspiration to finish it so this is what I came up with. I just wanted to say that if I could I would try to write more but with me being on Summer break I'm quite not in the mind set to write because I have other stuff that I need to get done and besides I'm going into High School next year (Freshie💘) and my goal is to focus on school and nothing else. For now I'm done with writing on Wattpad and besides I feel like my books aren't as good as millions of others but I have decided to go back re-write/correct my grammar and add a few tweaks to it. Which also means new covers for all my books and yeah.

If you read this far I honestly mean it when I say it. THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH! For reading this book and almost getting it to 1K reads I'm so happy💘 words can not describe💕💕💕

Also if you want you can read my other books if you want
👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
The Boy Across the Street
(That book was my first official book, which was also dedicated to one of my best friends Sherry💜 Love you😊) SherryDelPinal

Over Again
( My favorite book I ever wrote! So I highly recommend you guys to read it lol💘)

Infinity
(Sequel~To Over Again, I personally think it could have been slightly better but you can read it if you want💜)

And Lately This One:

Breathe Me
(Which is also for the one and #Allie&Niall aka Sherry&Niall😻💕 I ship so hard😂😂) SherryDelPinal

So yeah my Social Media

Instagram: @Literally.Zaria

Twitter: @_LiterallyZaria

Snapchat: @Itszariaboii

Thanks for reading and almost 1k reads I love you guys👽

-Zaria💜

*July 1st Update*

THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 1.01k READS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH😘💘 {June 20th}