questionings + answerings

Hello loveys! Here I'll be answering questions that you have for me!

Wait.. Did he die?

No, I don't think I could ever hurt my baby (yes.. I called him that) again. 

What exactly happened in the last chapter?

It's come to my attention that at least a few of you were puzzled by the ending. I'm not sure if I did a terrible job at trying to put it together or what exactly happened, but here's the short summary:

Like I said before, he did not die. Rosy and Pale were indeed having a funeral, but it wasn't anyone being buried. I think Rosy would say that they did indeed bury someone, because they were burying a box filled with everything that reminded him of his darkest days. And he no longer wanted to see them anymore. He wanted a fresh start with him and Pale. This chapter is set a year and half from the chapter before hand and he has now recovered and come to terms with himself!

Please, please message me if this still isn't making sense, so that maybe I can rewrite parts of it to be easier to understand. 

I dunno if you can answer this, but how did he live?

Hemolytic transfusion reactions (as I've researched), are treatable if acted on quickly. They cause your red or white blood cells to attack each other until they're gone. But, if you stop the transfusion in time and start them on pain meds (i.e. ibuprofen), fluids and medication that will help with the risks of kidney failure and shock. 

Did you have names in mind for Pale Eyes and Rosy Cheeks as you were writing this?

I in fact, did not. Originally I never even thought they'd be given the "names" they have, it just kinda.. happened. I figured people would get bored of reading "the boy and the girl did such and such," plus it makes it (a little) less confusing when more characters around. They will never have names and I can never picture any for them!

How did you come up with this story idea?

As some of you may know, I'm an avid artist and really anything related to art makes me as happy as can be. And one day, I was sitting in my art class, lost in my own little world... when I realized how badly I'd want to date someone who had the same love for art as I do. But since I'm so shy, I knew that it would never happen, and it just gave me the idea for having a shy girl get her story.