Chapter 9: GROSS!

*Sorry for making you guys wait so long! I have been pretty busy with homework and swim club tryouts are coming pretty soon and I have to practice a lot to just pass it.

Its next friday so PLEASE WISH ME GOOD LUCK! I NEED TO PASS!!

Oh and PWEASE go check out the little preview of Letting Go (Louis Tomlinson Love Story) sorry I just had to post it. I COULDN'T HELP IT!! And if you want me to continue on with that story then you are gonna have to wait some time for updates because I have to write this story and That One Girl which i haven't updated in like forever. SORRY BOUT THAT! I am planning to update that story this weekend if i can!

OH and I will from now on dedicate the chapters to people with THE BEST COMMENT IN THE OTHER CHAPTER!!!!

ONWARD WITH THE STORY MAH OREO LOVERS!!!!

P.S. to those people who want a third book of this story I probably might make one but maybe not cuz i don't know if people will actually read the THRID book. Like come on. Three books. I already had the ending planned out for this story and I sorta fangirled a bit when I was thinking about it cuz it is like... IM NOT SAYING! MUAHAHA buttttttt i will give you a hint... It involves...Oreos...(Well duhhh! Of course it does) it also involves...well...a flashmob...ehh im still thinking if i should put that part in the ending but ehhh. I just love the ending I can't wait for you guys to read it!!! You never know if it will be a HAPPY ending or a SAD ending. JUST WAITTT! Alright. Im done. For now.

bye

Lizzie’s P.O.V

I stormed into my room and slammed the door shut. Harry could have told me! Its not like my dad could have found out anyways. My whole life there was a secret that has been kept from me. The entire time. That little secret changed everything. Oh god... I fake dated my brother. GROSS! I gagged a little at the thought of that. And Harry knew he was my brother at the time! THATS EVEN MORE GROSS!! There was a knock on the door breaking me out of my thoughts.

“What do you want” I said. The person opened the door. He stepped inside and shut the door.

“Just wanted to check up on you...” Louis said softly.

I sighed as I layed down on my bed and covered my face with my pillow.

“Everything is fantastic!” I said sarcastically.

I can already tell that he is frowning. Louis sat down next to me. He took away the pillow and made me sit up.

“What’s wrong, Ellie” He said softly.

“Did you just call me Ellie?” I said.

“Yep. Thats my nickname for you! Ellie!” He said smiling big.

I smiled softly.

“So tell me. What’s wrong” He said.

I sighed.

“Harry has been keeping a secret from me” I said.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

“What was it? Why didn’t he tell you? Aren’t you two like best friends?” He said.

“Yeah... Turns out hes my brother” I said.

“WOAH WHAT?! YOUR BROTHER?! Oh man... Does Niall know?” He said.