Author's note

Hey guys,
I'm sorry I haven't been working on the story for a while.. (long time) I've honestly been so lazy and with the stress of school and work and other issues just added on top really drained me.
I haven't been motivated.
But they just announced the new Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 and I'm so excited!!!!!
New characters, plus we get to keep the ones we unlocked from the original game.
So I've been thinking of adding some if the new characters they introduced in the trailer but I don't want to throw them into the story abruptly.
I thank everyone who reads this story and the nice feedback I have received XD you guys are awesome and I'm glad you like the story so far, and I'm deeply sorry I haven't been working on the story for the past few months.
You guys are really nice and even though I may not upload everyday etc. I definitely plan on continuing this because I love Plants Vs Zombies and it's so fun.
But yeah, I just had to let you guys know what's up, and I'd like to add the new characters from PvZ GW 2 in the story but idk what their names are and like I said I don't wanna throw them in too abruptly but I figured maybe they can be at the base that the gang is going to protect.
I really don't think I know how to end this properly XD because I'm awkward. But I'm going to say thank you for your support, and bye (for now)
See that was an awkward way to end the Authors note.
Oh well.
I'm still rambling.
Omg I'm so awkward.. ttyl.