Chapter 11

"Willow. Answer me." Ward said while biting his teeth together. I knew that he always did that when he was angry, "Willow! Did you hear what I said?!" He screamed in my face.

"Of course."

"Then why haven't you answered me?!"

"I like to see you get angry." I said and felt a punch against my face.

"You know, Willow. When you were younger, I never imagined you to be this determined about something." He said, "You were trained by Romanoff and Barton, right?" I looked at him because I could sense where this was going, "They taught you to handle torture. Let's see how long it'll take you to break." He said grabbing a knife and sticking it in my shoulder. I clenched my teeth to try and stop the pain. He started to twist it. I closed my eyes. He took it out after he had made it do a 360° in my shoulder. When he took it out, I felt a bit relieved.

They dragged me back to my cell. I lay on the ground and waited for Fitz to wake up. I didn't know how long I was with Ward for. I hoped it wasn't too long. Fitz started to wake up. His face automatically lit up when he saw me. I clenched my shoulder with pain.

"Are you ok Willow?" He asked. I shook my head. "What did he do to you?"

"He stuck a knife in my shoulder." I replied.

"When I get out of here I'm gonna make him pay!" Fitz shouted.

"Fitz. It's fine. I'm used to it." I replied. "They won't touch you Fitz. Don't worry. They only want me."

It was about an hour before they came again for me.

"Willow! Willow! No!" Fitz screamed after me. I still kicked and tried to scream but they taped my mouth shut and put a bag over my head. I still tried to struggle. They just dragged me to where Ward was again. They sat me on the same chair and tied up my hands and feet again. They took the hood off my head. I looked around for him. He wasn't there. They put this thing around my head, which meant I couldn't see anything around me. I could sense everyone had left. I waited for him to come.

He came through the door facing me. He walked with his arms by his side and something in his hand. It was needles. He set them on the metal tray to the side of me. I shifted a bit in my seat.

"So. Willow. It's been, what, an hour since you where here and you're already uncomfortable?" He asked me. I couldn't reply because the tape was still on my mouth. "I hope you don't mind, but I've brought a friend to watch." At that point, guards walked in the door with Fitz on his knees. They sat him on a chair in front of me.

"Ward..." Fitz said. "What are you doing to her?! She's just a kid!" He screamed at him. Ward got of his chair and punched him in the face. He clicked his fingers. The guards put duck tape over Fitz's mouth.

"Now. Let's begin, shall we." Ward said. I felt a sharp pain in my head when he pushed a button. I saw him smirk. "So that's what that does." He says. I realised what it had done to me. It was a machine to shock me. He came over to me. "So. You ever had a paralysis drug?" He asked. "This one is mixed with a toxin, made to release pain at a certain time. The drug should last for about ten minuets at maximum, then the toxin kicks in. After that, you should feel unbearable pain in you're finger." He says, putting the needle in my finger. "I have to go somewhere. Meeting up with an old friend. I've set that shock machine to shock you every five minuets. I'll see you in an hour!" He says, as he walks out the door. After he left, I felt the same shooting pain in my head as before. This time it went on for a bit longer. Around five seconds. Fitz sat there, trying his best not to look at me. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him sitting in that chair having to watch me suffer.