Chapter 27: Tuscany...

Above is a picture of the boys' grandmother's (nonna) house in Tuscany...
Happy Father's Day to all fathers,grandfathers, uncles etc. Hope your'll had an awesome Father's Day so far!! :)

Sebastian's POV

We were on our way to Tuscany taking the train which was okay, considering we were riding in first class.

"Italy is so beautiful...now I understand why you always come here Chrissy." Isabelle sighed looking out the window.

"It is very beautiful and we still have a lot to see" Cjristy said admiring the scenery as well.

"Our family owns one of the biggest wine producing company right here in Italy. Our cousins runs it and nonna controls it, if your'll want we could show you around." Anthony offered.

"Really? That is super amazing! I always wanted to see how wine was made..." Elizabeth said, the excitement swirled in her dark brown eyes.

"You do know you can't drink any of it."Christy said sternly. I have learned that she is very cautious when it comes to Isabelle and Elizabeth.

"Don't worry Christy, we can maybe give them something non-alcoholic?" I suggested. I don't want her to be in a bad mood when we arrive at nonna's villa.

"Maybe grape juice." Dylan said with smirk and the girls looked at him with horrific expressions.

"We are not a fan of grape juice."They huffed and crossed their arms over their chest.

"Wine is made from grapes. So it is kinda grape juice." William interjected.

They didn't say anything but sigh in defeat and slouched in their seats, glaring at us which we just shrugged.

Christy' POV

The rest of the ride was filled with talking and laughter that was after Isabelle and Elizabeth got over the whole grape juice thing. We reached the train station and there was a man that looked to be in his mid-forties holding a sign that says "Alexander and King" when he saw the boys his face lit up and so did the boys.

" Ragazzi ! E ' così bello vederti di nuovo. (Boys ! It 's so good to see you again)" The man greeted them.

"Angelo! E 'stato un lungo periodo di tempo , vero? (It has been a long time, has it?)" William was the first to greet the man.

Is it just me or does he sound really hot when he speaks in italian... Stop it Christy! I scolded myself, what is happening to me?! You are interest in him... That annoying voice in my head said, I could practically hear the smirk in her voice.

"E chi sono queste belle ragazze? (And who are these beautiful girls?)" The man who I now learnt as Angelo asked looking at my sisters and I.

"Oh this is Christy King and her sisters Isabelle and Elizabeth." Anthony introduced us.

"Christy è futura moglie di William.(Christy is William's future wife.)" Sebastian said something in italian but whatever it was, it earned a punch in the arm from William.

" Faresti meglio a stare zitto prima che sfigurano il viso (You better shut up before I disfigure your face)" William said to Sebastian throught gritted teeth

"Guarda quello che dici Sebastian (Watch what you say Sebastian)." Angelo said in a low voice as if warning him.

Angelo turned to face me with a smile on his face as if the conversation in italian never happened.