Chapter 13 follower

[Don't worry, host]

[According to our data, when you travel in time and space between two worlds with unequal settings, it may cause slight quantum entanglement between the surrounding things and the ABO world of parallel time and space, changing some of their properties]

[In short, the villain closest to you may be affected by you and produce some ABO attributes. Maybe he may help you solve the fever problem]

Shi Ruan shrugged his pink little nose, inhaling the scent of pinewood in the air that had become richer because Ji Duo had just taken a bath, and the azure blue eyes that had been ignorant gradually became clear.

According to the circuitous explanations of the system, Shi Ruan probably understood that Ji Duo might have been influenced by him to take on some Alpha qualities, which could alleviate the monthly fever period after he became a human.

Shi Ruan recalled that when he first passed through, he had almost no resistance to the villain's aura. Now it seems that it is probably because he was in the afterglow of the fever period at that time, and the pheromones from Alpha made him fascinated and out of control. .

Omega is a creature that engraved Mu Qiang's psychology in his bones, and Ji Duo is undoubtedly the strongest in this world from all aspects, so Shi Ruan, who is simple by nature and has never been in contact with Alpha, easily accepted his role in this world. The fact that in this world, one can only be marked by the villain boss.

It was just a bite, no big deal.

But the question now is, how can we get Ji Duo to accept their ABO settings and be willing to help mark him?

Shi Ruan thought of the photo of the stuffed cat doll he had just seen on Ji Duo's phone. The beautiful doll was very similar to him, which also vaguely showed that the villain seemed to really have some feelings for him.

Shi Ruan suddenly felt some self-confidence, believing that Ji Duo would definitely be willing to help him get through the painful fever period.

Besides, what he needs from Ji Duo's help is just a small favor - if he bites him lightly, he won't lose anything.

According to the system check just now, the villain's influence value is now 78, which is only a short distance away from the small target of 100 that can turn into a human being.

Shi Ruan used his not-so-smart little brain and suddenly remembered something important. Before solving the problem of the fever period, he first had to solve the problem of how to make Ji Duo accept the supernatural event that "his kitten will turn into a human being". thing.

The little kitten narrowed her sapphire blue eyes and vaguely looked at the cold white moonlight on the ceiling through the slits. The more she thought about it, the more sleepy she became.

This night, his emotions kept rising and falling, and he passively accepted too many things that shocked his world. The kitten's few brain cells were almost exhausted.

Comforting himself, "He can do what a kitten can do, and the villain will definitely accept him as an Omega." Shi Ruan twisted his soft little body and leaned next to Ji Duo, who exuded a good smell of pheromones. He lay down, feeling the warm body temperature coming from the villain's body, and fell asleep.

In his sleep, the smell of pine wood came and went, faintly troubling Shi Ruan's nerves, painting a magnificent picture of snow falling on green mountains in his mind.

Shi Ruan, who was sleeping soundly with his eyes closed, vaguely felt the slightly dented sheets around him relax. It must be Ji Duo who got up for some reason.