Chapter 23 Cleaned up

"I watched it online, I..." With his head lowered, Shi Ruan could also feel Ji Duo's very present gaze on his face. He had never been stared at so directly by others, and he had to He spoke.

Because he felt the hidden danger in Ji Duo's words, although Shi Ruan didn't understand what was wrong with this title, he was still afraid of injuring Aunt Xiu, and he didn't dare to say that she taught him, so he could only blame the Internet.

The tip of the straight nose of the beautiful young man in front of him twitched slightly, and his originally bright eyes lost their previous luster because of his lowered head. He looked aggrieved and pitiful. Ji Duo restrained his aura and stepped back. step.

He gently bit his back molar and asked with unclear meaning: "Have you ever called someone that before?"

Shi Ruan thought of his biological brother who was related to him by blood in his previous life, lowered his head, and nodded with inexplicable embarrassment.

He couldn't see Ji Duo's eyes, but he could hear the other person's cold voice, which was as cold as ice: "Do you like to call others that?"

Ji Duo's question with a slight rising tone does not feel like confusion, but like a step-by-step, inevitable guidance.

Shi Ruan was stunned by his words and became more and more puzzled. Just as he was about to shake his head and say, "That's not the case," Ji Duo's slightly helpful voice rang in his ears: "Okay, then you remember, in the future Everyone calls me that."

He specifically put an emphasis on the word "I".

Seeing the person in front of him turn around and walk towards the desk after speaking, Shi Ruan swallowed the explanation that was on his lips.

Strangely, he obviously had a reason to talk about the title "brother", but as soon as he came in front of Ji Duo, Shi Ruan seemed to be stuttering, hesitating and unable to say a useful word, so he could only passively say To answer Ji Duo's question.

Moreover, Shi Ruan originally planned to turn into a human form tonight and have a good talk with the villain to see if he was afraid that his furry kitten would turn into a human.

When it was really implemented, he hadn't even entered the topic, so he was scared to end the conversation by Ji Gao.

Is this the pressure from the villain's aura? For a stupid kitten who has never seen the world, it is really scary.

Shi Ruan looked at Ji Duo's tall back and sighed in his heart. He took out the mobile phone in his pocket. He was full of doubts and was ready to find out what was wrong with the title "brother" and what happened to Ji Duo. That would be the reaction.

Is this world a little different from their ABO world? What other meanings does this title have?

Shi Ruan scratched his head blankly.

In his spare time, he only liked to stay at home and read comics. The only people he had the most contact with were his peers when he was in school. However, he didn't have many friends to keep company with. The classmates around him always liked to bully him in different ways.

With almost zero social skills, Shi Ruan is basically a transparent person everywhere. He doesn't even like to talk, let alone take the initiative to work on "addressing".

[What does it mean when a boy calls another boy brother? 】

The forum is extremely efficient, and big data quickly collects similar questions. The words "highly praised answers and recommendations" were quickly displayed on the mobile phone interface——