Chapter 50 : Written in black ink.

Early Note: Again guys, would really appreaciate for you guys to read after-note :) xx

**Zayn POV**

"God damn it! This is so boring!!" Niall groaned into his hands as he leaned into my chest. Liam looked at him blankly when usually he was the one to soothe the angry Nialler with some kind of snack he usually has, but he just sat there, and looked defeated, completely and utterly defeated.

My eyes flew to Louis, and he just sat there in his own chair, reading a book about economics, not even paying attention to any of our conversations in the very least. "Well.." I propped my chin towards one of my knuckles embedded towards the arm of the sofa. "How about we do.. at least something that can distract us about.. our little er... situation?" I dare not look towards Louis' direction right now.

Niall was the first to react happily, clapping at least once, and staring at me with excited blue eyes. "Great idea Z!" he squealed pecking me slightly on the side of my lips on purpose with a devious smirk, in which I returned it tenfold. "So what do you lads have in mind?" I asked the boys, staring at everyone but Louis, cause I for sure know that he won't participate, so what was the point, right?

"How about bowling?" Niall suggested with glittering eyes. "I mean we can go in teams and everything.. We can bowl to our hearts content.. I mean there is technically 4 of us now so.." Niall he gave a slight nonchalant shrug at us, sparing a short glance at Louis' direction and sat himself on my lap, burying his nose into my neck. "How about you, Z?" he murmured contently, awaiting for my reply with his eyes close.

"Skydiving." I plainly said out of the spur of the moment without a sign of hesitation. Niall only chuckled, and hummed in agreement, rubbing his nose towards my collar bone causing some shivers to form beneath my skin. I eyed the boys for their in-take on the idea. Liam was all starry-eyed, nodding in anticipation; clearly excited for the little thought of being able to jump down hundreds of feet down the ground with nothing but a parachute. Somehow I was worried for the boy.

Louis clearly didn't react, only flipping another page, licking his thumb over every other page to prevent the pages from sticking to one another. Without my consent, Niall looked at me worriedly. "Zayn, aren't you afraid of heights?" he asked, analyzing me as to how I'd react, And suddenly the idea dawned over me. "You're right!" I gasped feeling eternally grateful for his protectiveness, and pulling my Irish boy for a quick peck. "Thanks Ni, I love you."

Niall giggled, pecking me on the side of my lips. "I'll always be there for you babe!" he crooned cheerfully. Now I may be imagining it, but I could've sworn a groan emitted from the Doncaster lad's lips. This could be fun I thought, as my plan came to work.

-|Niall POV|-

I smiled lovingly at my boyfriend, as we whispered small audible things to each other. His eyes flickered to Louis from time-to-time with a mischievous smirk, and eyes glazed in mischief and mirth. His mouth kept to my ear, causing shivers to erupt from my pale skin, telling me what he was planning to do.

Liam seemed to catch on, as he tilted his head understandingly at us, a small yet sympathetic smile on his face in which I was most likely sure is directed to Louis. Louis didn't even try bothering to look at us as we exchanged looks over and over, until we come to a final solution to the problem. The conversing went on for at least a half hour, while Liam was, of course staring excitedly at the telly.

Zayn quirked a brow, as we plopped down on the seat beside him. Well, Zayn sat on the couch, and I sat on him. It's pretty much logical, regardless of the free space beside him. "So, watcha' watching Li?" I chirped curiously to the boy. "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." he simply stated, not even taking his eyes off the screen. I snorted, and Zayn only chuckled, capturing me for a rather chaste kiss.