7. The Secret To Be Told

CAITLIN'S CHAPTER

Everyone met up at jitters, Barry and Caitlin went in together and to there surprise they were early. they were waiting for about 5 minutes before everyone else showed up.

They were sipping there coffees, Barry looking more excited than ever, and Caitlin looking more worried than ever.
Barry grabbed her hand as everyone walked in, to comfort her.

As soon as they walked in everyone noticed that they were holding hands. Iris walks over and says "ow, congrats guys you always were perfect for each other." she said taking a seat next to them, and then everyone else followed.

"Actually that isn't why we asked you all to come" Barry told them. "wow, this seams a bit harder now everyone is here" he whispered in my ear.

"Um, well I guess I will do this like ripping off a plaster" Barry said with a worried tone.
"Caitlin's pregnant and I'm the father" Barry said quickly.

Everyone's jaws dropped, they didn't know what to say and I wouldn't blame them. Iris walked over and hugged me, "Congrats guys" Iris told us.
Joe didn't say anything which worried me. he walked over to me and gave me a massive hug.

"Look after that kid" he whispered in my ear. And I nodded into his shoulder, "Hey Joe, I have to move out, I'm moving in with Caitlin" Barry said putting his hand on joes back.

"Yeah don't worry about me Barr, you've got a lot more on your plate, look after Caitlin she needs you" Joe told Barry.

Everyone had coffee and went home an hour later.
Me and Barry went back to my apartment, well I guess our apartment now. I have no problem living with Barry, it's just going to be a big change, and a bit hard to get used to.

Me and Barry walked into the ally so nobody could see us flash away. next thing I know we're back at our apartment.
"See I told you it wouldn't be that bad" Barry teased.

"Okay then you were right" I said playfully.
"So what do you want to do now" Barry asked.
"Em, coffee" I said.
"Yeah sure, I will make it for you, you just go sit down and relax" he told me so sweetly.

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I thought I should turn on the TV but I just felt like lying down. I closed my eyes not to fall asleep, but just to relax.

Barry walked in quietly, as he didn't know if I was asleep or not.
"Caitlin" he whispered to test if I was asleep or not.
"I'm not asleep Barry" I said with a smile and sat up.

Barry handed me my cup of coffee and sat next to me. he put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder then sipped my coffee.

Barry stroked my cheek with the hand he had around me. it was a comforting silence, one I didn't want to brake. but felt like I had to ask.
"Barry... how do you think we'll get through this" I asked.

"We'll get through it, we just need to prepare for it, but we're in this together" he said softly.
i nodded with a smile and put my head back on his shoulder.