Chapter 15 - Lit Bond

One thing goes wrong after another. My internet has been out for a few days and I haven't been able to write, or update. I'm catching up to the chapters I had stockpiled. Hopefully I go on a writing streak and get a bunch of chapters ready for a steady release. That's a little hard to manage with the way things are currently however. Thank you for any comments, votes or shares. I appreciate them!

(Don't play the song until it says so in the story for the added affect.) You can play it whenever though.

Keegan's POV

It was getting late so I decided to prepare for bed. I didn't know when Theo planned on doing so, so I just waited in my bed while reading. I didn't ask cause I didn't want to make him feel like he had to go to bed for my sake.

A few minutes passed, he stood from his bed and headed off to the bathroom. I shut my book and cleaned the floor, stuffing all the candy back in my bag. By the time I finished putting away my stuff Theo had returned to the room... still shirtless.

"I hope it doesn't bother you if I sleep shirtless." He said heading towards his bed. Oh gosh... I have a feeling I won't be able to fall asleep tonight. I can see myself melting under the covers. With that said I still shook my head no. Who was I to deny him that. He's going out of his way to make sure I feel comfortable, and so that I don't get night terrors.

"Alright, well I'm going to bed. You can hop in anytime, just make sure to shut out the light." He smiled at me as he got in bed.

"I-I'm heading to bed now too." I inform, slowly walking towards the bed.

"Oh, alright." He responded, lifting the covers for me. I shut off the light before crawling in next to him. I could already feel the heat from his muscular body soaking the covers. I'm afraid I might snuggle against him tonight, like I did a couple days ago. He seemed to take it well the first time, but I don't want to make him think I'm doing it on purpose.

Theo let out a large sigh before settling into his pillow. "Night, dork." He teased.

"Night Theodore." I fire back, in a sleepy tone. He laughed and poked my side, making me squirm. Hehe I guess he really doesn't like that name.

And with that we were off to sleep, despite my earlier worries.

Theo's POV (Earlier in the day)

I did not expect Keegan to break down like he did when I confronted him about his cuts. He seemed really scared. Almost like I was going to attack him... He wept in my arms with his tears covering my shirt. My instinct kicked in and I tightly wrapped him in my arms. I made sure to let him know that I was there for him anytime he needed it. After a long embrace I led him over to his bed and he eventually calmed down. While he was collecting his thoughts I figured it would be a good time to get breakfast. I jogged down to the food hall and bagged us both something to eat. I snagged some warm egg rolls, bean tacos, and two cups of decaf coffee.

On my way back to the cabin I realized how lonely and broken Keegan seems. I'd love to help him, but he just keeps so much to himself. I won't pressure him to tell me anything though.

Keegan popped his head up, hearing me enter the room. I gave him a weak smile before handing him the bag. He thanked me for everything, with his hoarse voice. Anyone could tell he'd been crying. I couldn't help but smile. It made me happy knowing that he appreciated me.

I spent the next couple of hours scouring the park, checking to see if there was anything interesting happening. I noticed the large fire pit in the middle of the park had been used quite a bit. I guess this is where a lot of the students hang.