Lunch and Lips

Amy's POV

Ross was complaining about the horrible hospital, so has his....friend? Sure, I'm his friend, I decided to go out and by him some food. I'm currently at the supermarket buying some groceries.

"Mommy. We need chocolate." Romeo told me.

"We have plenty at home." I told him.

"But Daddy needs some to get better. He wants M&Ms." Romeo smiled and I laughed. I shook my head and grabbed some cheese and bacon rolls as I pushed Romeo in the trolley. I grabbed some bottles of juice and water. I headed down isle eight to collect some puree for Romeo. I picked some fruit purees from the shelf and placed them in the trolley.

"Ryan. Stop it." I heard someone giggle. I looked up and saw Courtney flirting with some guy. I shouldn't get involved with this. Or should I? I pulled out my phone.

"Say cheese Romeo." I said and he pulled a face and I took a photo of him with Courtney and Ryan in the background. "Aren't you such a cutie?" I said and tapped his nose.

"I am such a cutie." Romeo smiled and I went to pay for the groceries.

I was thinking about tweeting the photo, but I didn't.

I went back to the hospital and carried the food in. Ross was sitting up talking to Riker, they looked like they were deep in thought.

"Dude, just think about it." Riker said and Ross nodded.

"Sorry, did I disrupt something?" I asked the two boys.

"No." Riker said shaking his head. I placed the food on the table and Romeo climbed onto Rikers lap.

"Uncle Riker, Mommy brought us cheese and bacon rolls." Romeo told him.

"Did she?! They're my favourite." Riker said excitedly to Romeo.

"I want the first one!" Romeo said.

"Okay, geez. Here you go." I said and placed one on his plate and passed it to him. I placed the bottle of juice on the table as well.

"Ross, do you want some juice?" Riker asked his brother.

"Nah it's fine." Ross said and I passed him some food. A cheese and bacon roll, strawberries, and some chocolates.

"Thanks." Ross said.

"Would you like some water or juice?" I asked him.

"Juice please." He said and I poured him a glass. Riker had a confused look on his face.

"Daddy. We saw Courtney at the shops as well." Romeo smiled and smothered strawberries all over his cheeks and mouth. Rocky walked in as well and sat down and ate with us.

"Really? Did she talk to you?" Ross asked. "He told me that she was going home to make me pancakes for dinner. The nurse might let me leave later." Ross smiled.

"She was probably grabbing some groceries." I told him and took a bite out of my roll.

"Yeah, we were buying M&Ms and we saw her. Maybe she was going to buy M&Ms as well. For the pancakes." Romeo smiled and I passed Riker a baby wipe so he could wipe his nephews face.

"Yeah, I saw her before as well." Rocky said. "She was at the beach with some guy." Rocky said and looked at me.

"Guys! Look, I know you don't like her, but I'm marrying her, and that's it. Just suck it up. Especially you Amy. Why are you so attached to me? We broke up years ago."

"I'm here because your son wanted to see you!" I shouted back at him furrowing my eyebrows together as I stood up.

"Well, who said I wanted you here. I only wanted to see Romeo." Ross told me.

"Then why are you always inviting me everywhere. You engagement party, dinner..." I asked me getting more furious.

"Because Courtney thinks that you will only let Romeo attend these things if you're invited as well." Ross shouted and pulled out his needle to stand up and face me.

"You know what, I was trying to be nice, but here's the thing. I saw Courtney kissing someone at the shops before, they were together. She wasn't wearing your engagement ring either." I told him and I pulled out my phone and went to show him the photo.

"Just Leave!" Ross shouted and I rolled my eyes. I stomped my foot and walked out.

"I do everything for you, and this is how you repay me?" I asked me walking out of the room.

"Amy! Wait." Ross said running behind me. "Listen to me." Ross said and I turned around flustered. He took a step forward and cupped my cheeks with his hands and kissed me.

~*~

"Wait. So he just kissed you? Like, out of the blue?" Rydel asked me as she handed me a bowl of Chinese noodles.

"Yeah. It was so unexpected." I told her. Ellington looked over.

"Well of course it was." He said and shrugged. "His a weird kid." Ellington said. "His addicted." Ellington said.

"To alcohol, I know. The nurse told me. That's why he was coughing up blood." Isaid and used my chopsticks to eat my noodles.

"No." Ellington said shaking his head.

"He is addicted to loving you."

"Huh?" I asked him.

"You're like a drug and he is only allowed small doses. You're rare. That's why he likes you. No everyone can smoke you." Ellington said.

"Is that meant to be sexual?" I asked him.

"Deep down, he still cares about you, and Romeo." Ellington said and the door opened and Riker, Rocky and Ross walked in. Rocky was also carrying Romeo.

"I'm feeling a little unwell at the moment. I'm going to have a bath and then I'm going to go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow." I said not giving Ross any eye contact. I took my bowl of noodles and went to spare room.

________________________________________________________________________
Please comment your ideas and thoughts. Having a little bit of a writers block here.

Oh and I was thinking about putting 'Living With Gays' in the #Wattys15