Chapter 56

"Dad, I'm sorry that I've lied to you. And that I've denied the truth for you, but I still love you." I said to my dad and I shortly hugged him.

"Wait, you've denied the truth?! Skyla, what did you do?" my dad said looking shocked at me.

"Do you promise you won't be mad at Aidan or me?" I asked and he nodded but I knew I shouldn't tell him what I had done with Aidan.

"Yes, I'll try to keep calm." my dad replied and I sighed.

I'm not gonna tell him the truth.

"He ACCIDENTLY saw me naked, it isn't that big of a deal, but I thought you should know." I said and I could see that he got angrier by second.

"How can he accidently see you naked?" my dad questioned and I started thinking, what kind of lie could I tell.

"Well, I was showering, and he didn't know so he just walked in. He apologized for it immediately, and we both forgot about it." I said and my dad nodded.

"And that's the worst thing that happened?" my dad asked afraid for what I was going to say.

"Yeah, but are we good now?" I asked and he happily nodded.

"Of course, good night. See you tomorrow, birthday girl." he said and he hugged me for a couple of seconds.

"Thank you so much, daddy. Goodnight." I said and I quickly kissed his cheek before walking out.

I walked into my trailer, and immediately I felt two hands behind my head, and Aidan kissed me hard.

When he let go of me, I saw a gasping Dean.

"Told ya." Aidan said and he sat down on the couch next to Dean.

"What the hell." I exclaimed and they both burst out laughing.

"Dean said you would push me away if I kissed you, so we made a bet." Aidan said as Dean handed him some money.

"But anyways, how did it go with Lee?" Dean asked and I shortly raised my shoulders before sitting down on Aidan's lap because there wasn't any space for me on the couch.

"Fine, I guess." I replied and I quickly pecked Aidan's lips.

"I still can't believe that you guys did it!" Dean almost yelled and I quickly covered his mouth with my hands.

"Not that loud, what if my dad heard you." I said and Dean luckily realized what he had done.

"Sorry, but I still can't believe it. Lee would be furious if he finds out." Dean wispered and I quickly looked at Aidan.

"I know, but it's not like I regret what I did." Aidan said and he burried his face into my neck.

"What would you do if she would be pregnant?" Dean asked and I stood up from Aidan's lap and walked to the fridge to get some food.

"I don't really know." Aidan sighed and I walked back to the couch with an apple in my hand.

"Hey Skylers, can you hand me one too." Dean asked and I stood still waiting for him to say my real name.

"Skyla, sorry. I thought that it was a pretty clever nickname." Dean said and I quickly handed him an apple.

"I'd prefer the nickname Sky, that just sounds way cuter." Aidan said as I sat down on the handrail of the couch.

"Fine, then 'Sky' it may be." Dean said in his fake american accent make me laugh.

A small piece of apple got into my throath, making me cough loudly.