7.

GILLIAN'S POV

Its 1am and he still isnt responding to my text. Me acting like his girlfriend ofcourse I texted him again.

"Why arent you replying!?"

"What happened to you!!??"

"Where are you!!"

Okay, still no reply. Oh whatever.

Its 3 am and I saw him liking photos on instagram. Okay, wow!! He is liking photos on instagram but he can't reply to me?! What!? Oh wells, I remember I am not his girlfriend!! So, I should stop acting like this.

I am just chilling in my room when suddenly I heard my mom calling me. I immediately ran downstairs and saw my aunts and my grandma.

I hugged them and we are jumping up and down. We are crazzzyyyy

...

There's a lot of foods so I guess we'll have a lot of visitors.

My mom invited some of our fanily friends and my brother invited some of his friends.

I am friends with all of my brother's friends so I know all of them.

I sat beside them and they are so fun to be with. And btw, Brooklyn isn't texting me yet and he just posted a photo of his shoes 13 minutes ago.

I took a photo with Jake, he's my brothers bestfriend I knew him since forever and he's one of the people I trust the most. I posted out photo on instagram.

"Missed hanging out with this whore 😜"

A lot of people commented and liked the photo.

After 30 minutes I received a text from Brooklyn.

"So who's that guy?"

Wow, okay. Now you're going to text me?

I didn't reply and after 5 minutes he started calling and texting me nonstop.

I keep on rejecting his calls but he isnt stopping. Its so annoying so I texted him.

"what do you need now?! are you bored again so you're talking to me again!?" i said.

He didnt reply but instead he keeps on calling me but I didnt answer.

After 10+ rejected calls he texted me.

"What are you talking about? Please, just answer my calls"

Nope, I'm not going to answer his calls. I am so annoyed he's not replying to me but he's liking photos on instagram? He's not responding to any of my message but he's posting photos and now he's going to text me!? Wow.

BROOKLYN'S POV
So when I received her first message for today I decided not to reply and to make her miss me, and she's so cute when she's mad. its kinda successful she texted me nonstop but then she stopped and she posted a photo with a guy and that broke my heart.

I asked her who's the guy but she didnt answer me, I keep on calling and texting her but she's not responding. She's mad, I know.

She's rejecting all my calls then finally she already texted me.

"what do you need now?! are you bored again so you're talking to me again!?"

She still thinks that I am just talking to her when I'm bored and it breaks my heart. Why can't she understand that I like her, I love her. She is everything to me.

I'm so scared to tell her everything.

I called and texted her again but still, no reply.

She posted a photo of her sister again on instagram and she's totally ignoring me.

"Baby, listen to me. I talk to you because I want talk to you, not because I'm bored. You make me smile everyday okay? Everytime you text back or everytime you answer my calls you make me smile. So don't ever think that I am talking to you because I'm bored. Do you understand? Now, answer my call because I miss you."

I called her but she didn't answer.

GILLIAN'S POV
So, I just received the sweetest message I received from him. Shit, this dude really knows how to make me forgive him.

He called but I didn't answer 'cause I was so busy smiling and giggling.

I decided to text him because I can't resist him.

Gillian: You always know how to make me smile, you idiot

Brooklyn: Oh thank god you replied, please answer my calls

Gillian: nope, i am still pissed 'ya know but i'll text you, but since you made me pissed no calls for a week. okay? text only 😎

Brooklyn: oh what kind of punishment is that!! i cant take that.

Gillian: well, sorry beckham. no calls for a week

Brooklyn: I know you cant resist me, eventually you will answer my call because you miss me and my voice 😏

Gillian: oh, shut up brooklyn 😂

Brooklyn: I am right, right? 😂

Gillian: nopeeee get over yourself buster

Brooklyn: anyway, who's that guy? i'll kill him

Gillian: Brooklyn 😂 he's my friend.

Brooklyn: well, i think you should erase that photo because it breaks my heart

Gillian: okay, sir 😂

I deleted the photo. Ugh, i don't know what is happening to me!! I am so in love with him, and i am not even sure if he's also in love with me. He makes me smile, talking to him makes me happy but I am scared that someday... everything that makes me happy right now will be gone. Sigh at life

// - hey guys 💗 so, please suggest! what do u want to happen next? 😍