💖 Chapter 30: Dinner Date (part 2)💖

Pamela

I am very much scared when he told me about the dinner date. Don't know why I always get scared when he ask me for anything. But I should not.

Anyways so without wasting a minute I quickly opened the bag where my clothes are there and saw the clothes its a red colour saree with some jewelleries and a backless half sleeve blouse as usual the saree is very much revealing. At first, I blushed after looking at the clothes and then I wear it and stand in front of the mirror to adjust the plete of my saree.

Then I did makeup which is suitable for this look and I wear all the jewellery followed by an open hair and atlast I wear the sindoor.

Author Pov:
Pamela is looking extremely beautiful in her look.

I was about to leave, suddenly a servant came and told me.

Maam Sir is waiting for you. She told me.

I nodded positively

I am coming. I said
I came out of the room and went out of the house but I couldn't see him anywhere.

Ma'am the car is there sir has already went and he told us to send you. Another servant said

He told me that he is waiting for me but instead he left me leaving here? Strange. Don't know what's going on in his mind.

I went infront of the car the servants open the door and I get inside the car and started my journey toward an unknown destination.

After half an hour.

The car reached infront of the hotel definitely it's a 5-7 star hotel. The driver told me.

Maam we have reached.

I nodded positively and get out of the car. The moment I get out of the car, another servant told me.

Ma'am please come inside we will take you to your place.

I said nothing just followed them to where they are going.

Rudra has arranged all this for me? I am getting very much scared because I myself don't know that where I am going also Rudra is not with me now. Don't know where he went.

After sometime we reached the room which is beautifully decorated with rose petals, balloon etc. As rose petals are also there on the floor. Infront of that a small table is there  followed by the drinks. The white bedsheets are there along with a rose petals and on the wall is written the three most precious word that is "I LOVE YOU" with a balloon

Maam we have reached you can go inside. The servant said and went from there.

I was getting very much excited but at the same time I am getting scared because I cannot see Rudra anywhere.

Suddenly I can feel that someone is coming from behind and asked me.

Isn't it beautiful?

I turned backward and saw him smiling at me. I immediately run and hug him tightly as I couldn't see him for a long time. He hugged me back and asked me.

What happened sweetheart? Why are you crying?

You said that you are waiting for me but instead you leave me. I said while crying.

He smiled and said

If I couldn't leave you there, then how can I arrange for this date? He said

Did I ask you to take me on a dinner date? I asked and break the hug.

No, but I want it. I want this night to be the most beautiful night. He said

I don't want any dinner date or any gift I just want you. I said while tears in my eyes.

He cupped my both cheeks and said

See I am here. I didn't go anywhere neither I want to go. How can I leave you? I didn't even think of leaving you.I will always be with you till our last breath.He said

I said nothing just listened to him.

He tried to change the topic.I asked you something a moment ago.

I looked at him confused.

Isn't the room beautiful? He whispered in my ear.

Yes it is. I said

So do you want to spend this night by becoming a cry baby?no right? He asked me.

I said nothing (I am shy girl)

Come here and let's dance. He takes me and he on the music and we did couple dance for sometime.

While dancing he put his face in front of my lips as this time I didn't move away and let him do whatever he want. He kissed me passionately as he started exploring every part of my mouth almost eaten my lipstick 💄💄💄💄💄💄. My legs are becoming weak as I cannot even stand properly so I just hold his shirt more tightly while he is holding my waist.

He started opening the jewellery which I am wearing. He was about to open my sakha and pola from my both hand but I denied.

No no please don't open it. I said
He didn't said anything as he understood that why I don't want to open it.

He then hold me in bridal style and we went to the table where the dinners are set.

I am not in a mood to eat anything as I am not hungry today.

Rudra I don't want to eat anything because I am not hungry. I said

You have to eat something. He said

I know that no girl in this situation is in a mood to eat something for what she is going through but you have to eat for your health. Atleast eat something. He said in a seductive tone.

We ate our dinner, somehow I managed to eat as really I am not in a mood to eat anything just thinking about the night 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 and blushing.

To be continued...................

Another update
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Also follow me on my insta id that is meghworks4 for further updates.