29. A Lie To Save You

There is great chaos inside Cloud Recess over Lan Wangji arrival at Caiyi town with wen's.

Everyone was very surprised that their second prince Hanguang-Jun is going to bring the fugitive Omega to his righteous clan.

All the Lan elder people sat together and held a meeting regarding this matter.

They all start arguing with the second prince's Shifu Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen on this matter.

According to all of them, the head master Lan Qiren's nephew Lan Wangji has taken a very wrong step.

They were all sitting together and discussing this issue in great depth. they all did not want any kind of disaster in their lan clan.

Headmaster Lan Qiren told everyone that he would first talk to his nephew about this then only after that will Lan Qiren reach any conclusion.

Lan Qiren advised everyone that there was no use in debating anything without knowing the true issue.

°°°°°°
Lan Wangji goes straight to his sect with Wei Wuxian. As soon as they reach the gate, some disciples stop both of them from going inside because Lan Wangji had come there with a traitor Omega Wei Wuxian.

Lan Wangji immediately sends letters to his brother Lan Xichen and Shifu (uncle) Lan Qiren via a magical butterfly.

In the letter, Hanguang-Jun asked for permission to enter the sect with his Omega.

Lan Wangji's Shifu (uncle) allows him to join Omega inside the cloud recess when Lan Wangji was taking pregnant Omega Wei Wuxian with him inside his Lan sect.

All the disciples standing there were surprised to see both of them walking together holding eachother hands.

No one ever thought that Wei Wuxian would be pregnant. Seeing Wei Wuxian's bulging stomach, many apprehensions had arisen in everyone's mind.

It seemed to everyone that their second prince Hanguang-Jun had also fallen under the spell of Omega Wei Wuxian.

Now everyone started worrying about what the ill effects of this illegitimate relationship would be on their righteous community.

This illicit relationship can directly affect their entire family of Lan clan because of Jin sect wrath.

Lan Wangji goes to his Shifu's room, he sees that his Shifu Lan Qiren and elder brother Lan Xichen are sitting together and drinking tea.

Lan Qiren sets his eyes on his nephew Lan Wangji, he becomes a little happy but as soon as Lan Qiren sees Wei Wuxian, he is very surprised.

Because Wei Wuxian, despite being an Omega, is a few months pregnant so it has become a matter of concern for head master Qiren.