30. Alpha's Ego Satisfied

For some time, Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang, both brothers were living as guests inside the cloud recess.

Nie Mingjue had written many letters to Jiang Wanyin related to the preparations for his younger brother's marriage and he had called sect leader Jiang to cloud recess.

Sect leader Jiang Wanyin reaches Lotus Cove after meeting Wei Wuxian in burial mounds, he finds many letters from Nie Mingjue who is asking him to come gusu sect.

Jiang Wanyin quickly heads to cloud recess because he wanted to tell all the Lan's about Hanguang-Jun's illegitimate relationship with his ex-lover.

Jiang Cheng did not know that Lan Wangji's marriage with Wei Wuxian had been fixed.

As soon as Jiang Wanyin reaches the cloud recess, he learns that preparations are going on there for the wedding of Lan's second prince with omega Wei Wuxian.

Jiang Wanyin gets a big shock after hearing the news of marriage which jolted his full body with anger.

Sect leader Jiang had never imagined even in his dreams that the Lan community would fix the marriage of their second prince with his ex lover Wei Wuxian .

The ground slips beneath Jiang Wanyin's feet when he sees the entire Cloud Recess decorated like a bride on occasion of Wangxian marriage.

Jiang Wanyin came here to meet Nie Huaisang after receiving a letter from his elder brother Nie Mingjue.

Jiang Wanyin thought that he would give a strong blow to the Lan sect by talking about Lan Wangji's illegitimate relationship with Wei Wuxian.

But after coming here, Jiang Wanyin got such a big shock that he was able to control himself with great difficulty and anger.

Jiang Wanyin was now mad with anger because he could never see his love marrying someone else specially his biggest rival Hanguang-Jun.

The leader of the Jin sect had forcefully fixed Jiang Wanyin's marriage with Nie Huaisang, but Jiang Wanyin had never considered Nie Huaisang as his Omega in his heart.

Jiang Wanyin enters the lan sect, Nie Huaisang's elder brother Nie Mingjue comes to take him.

Nie Mingjue then takes Jiang Wanyin to his guest room to talk about something important regarding both sect marriage pact.

Nie Mingjue then tells Jiang Wanyin that he have to marry Nie Huaisang as soon as possible and take him to their Yunmeng Jiang sect.

Jiang Wanyin was not in a position to talk about anything yet and he did not want to upset Nie Mingjue.

Therefore, under compulsion, Jiang Wanyin says that he will marry Nie Huaisang soon to avoid their further arguments.

Lan Xichen comes to know that Jiang Wanyin has arrived his lan sect for talking about Nie Huaisang's marriage proposal.

Therefore, Lan Xichen deliberately calls Nie Huaisang to his room and he starts having sex with his omega in a passionate manner.

Due to jealousy, Lan Xichen deliberately puts knot in Nie Huaisang's womb to make omega conceive his child.

Jiang Wanyin always knew that Nie Huaisang liked someone else, so he was never interested in Nie Huaisang .

Wei Wuxian is also doing his wedding makeup in his temporary assign bridal room.

Omega Wei Ying is very happy that he is going to get married to Lan Wangji, the second prince of Gusu sect.

Wei Ying did not know at all that Jiang Wanyin had also come inside the cloud recess for the time being.