EWEW 12: Living With The Bad Boy

L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2015 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Rewritten chapter posted - October 30th 2015

As always, leave me a vote and a comment if you enjoyed! I truly love hearing from you guys. Ps: Let me know if wattpad sent y'all a notification that this story was updated?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                                          { Chapter 12 } : Living With The Bad Boy

The light buzzing sound from my dream morphed into the drone of my ceiling fan as I roused awake from my sleep.

There was a scent - a distinct earthy and musky scent -that wrapped around me like a warm blanket. I sighed deeply through my nose, inhaling greedily.

Then I registered the crushing weight on top of me, pressing down on my middle and the side of my neck, nearly cutting off my air.

Groaning, I tried to sit up, before realizing my body was tightly locked into place. My upper body was immobile and I moved my legs frantically, kicking aside my bed sheets uselessly. Panic moved over me. Why couldn't I move? Why was I being restrained?

My breaths turned choppy and I titled my head. Dirty blond hair and half-mast emerald eyes took up my vision.

I screamed.

Immediately we were in motion. My waist was seized between his hands and his muscular leg was tucked between my thighs, before he flipped us over, reversing our positions.

Cowgirl style, I landed on top of Sam, knees on either side of his hips and fingers curled in his rock-hard pecs. I couldn't stifle my gasp.

Sam was breathing heavily, too.

I sucked in a sharp breath. "You have a lot of explaining to do," I whispered, shocked... My eyes wide, wide open.

Part me of thought this was a hallucination. The other thought I was losing it. Just to confirm that I wasn't a lunatic, I smacked Samuel on the chest. Hard.

He barked, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" and seized control of my flailing wrists.

Oh, God. He was really in my fucking bed. The events of last night came rushing back to me, hazy bits and pieces, and I wanted to hurl something. At myself for my stupidity or at Sam for his arrogance and charm, I wasn't sure. The only thing I was sure of was this: he should not be under me and I shouldn't be o top of him. Or vice versa. Ever.

"How-" I spoke through clenched teeth. "-are you in my house? Scratch that. How are you in my room?"

My head was spinning with a thousand thoughts. Sam's fingers slipped to my waist and they cinched.

"Through the front door, up the staircase, and across the threshold of your bedroom," he deadpanned.

I don't know why I was still straddling him. This was inappropriate. So, so inappropriate. But I made no move to get up and he didn't make one to untangle himself from me, either.

"I'm pretty sure it's illegal to break into someone's house."

"You still fixed on brandishing me a criminal?"

Holy shit. Something about guys' voices when they woke up - all raspy and sleep glazed - turned my insides to a fluttering mess. I bit my lip. "Once a criminal, always a criminal."