❀ 7- Vanilla Ice Cream

I couldn't speak.

All I did was stare back at him in complete shock. And that was the best option for me currently.

He was shocked. I was shocked.
We all were shocked.

"Hyeri..." He said plainly, but all I did was blink back, as the pain started to hit me.

Yura's hand gripped my arm from behind me, and I knew that she knew that we were in an icky situation. It can go down smoothly, or it's going to end up even worse.

Even though I hated him with all my guts, I still nodded back.

"Wooyoung."
His name was dry as dirt in my mouth.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" He said with a chuckle, and I faked a smile.

"Who is she?" The girl holding on his arm said, and I turned and looked at her. No. She wasn't the one that replaced me. Probably the one that replaced the one that did instead.

She looked quite innocent and inexperienced, and I felt bad for her.

Because I was just like her before I changed.

He looked down at her, then back to me with a nervous look.

"She's my-"

"Friend." I finished for him, and smiled at her. The girls face brightened up, and she smiled at me.

"Oh cool! Your friend is really pretty!" She said, and things got even more awkward.

"So, how are you?" He asked me, and I sighed.

"I'm great." Without you.

"Anything that happened afterwards?" He asked me, and I got mad by how careless he was being towards me. Did he forget what he had done to me?!

All of a sudden, an arm wrapped around my neck and I turned to see it was Taehyung coming at the wrong time and at the wrong moment. He looked down at me with a smile.

"Waaa... the line seems pretty long when no one is moving up isn't?"

I tried to fight off his arm, but with Wooyoung there, I also wanted to make him jealous. So with that, I just let him put his arm around me, and I drew even closer to his body.

I cleared my throat, and smiled at Wooyoung again.

"Yeah, things are going pretty much normal."

He was even more shocked by the fact Taehyungwas here, and looked from him and me.

He furrowed his eyebrows at us.
"Are you guys..."

"Dating? Yeh we are dating." I finished up what he said, and reached up and held Taehyungs cheeks between my hands, squishing them together and smiled at him, faking how wonderful we are as a couple.

"Oh that's good news. I'll... I'll be seeing you soon." He said awkwardly, looking at Taehyung again and back to me, and dismissed us as his order was being called.

I could tell that I defeated him with what I did. He thought I couldn't move on from what he did to me, I mean, I still couldn't, but putting up an act like that made me feel so much better now that I did.

After they left, Taehyung turned to me with a surprised look on his face.

I returned to my old self, and no longer smiled.

"No. We are not dating. That was just an act if that's what you are thinking about."

I shrugged his arm off me, and stepped forward, leaving him standing there alone and awkward.