Chapter 7

KC, Citrus Cactus, and I were running down the paths, as I explained the mission to him.
We had to protect the plant base from the zombies.
"You left your teammates?" Kc asked. "Don't ever do that again, because bad things happen."
He glances over to Citrus Cactus who was still sniffling and rubbing her eyes, I know his reference was towards her.
"You guys are gonna be like a family," KC grunts as we run down a hill. "Family never gets left behind and you have to stay together."
We make a right beside another canyon and I see Chomp running towards us in the distance.
"Whats going on?" Kc and I scream in unison.
"The zombies are coming." He groans. "They killed Count and Toxic Pea."
"They killed my sister too," Citrus started.
"This group is already falling apart" Kc shakes his head.
I could see Pea and Alien Flower running towards us, it felt like forever since we've seen them.
"Kc I'm so glad you're here," Pea says. "Ill explain everything on the way."
"No need," Kc stated. "This Sunflower told me everything."
Pea smiles at me, and I hear Chomp grunt.
"Thats nice and all," Alien Flower laughs. "But we need to go!"
We all nod our head in agreement and we run down Cactus Canyon together.
KC and Pea were brought up I'm the back defending the group from zombies behind us, Chomp was on the sides underneath the ground and he chewed up any zombie near us. Citrus Cactus was in front of Alien Flower and I.
We were both using our heal beams like crazy even when it wasn't needed, while Citrus screamed and was clearing the path for us.
We ran through an abandoned resort and up the stairs.
"STAY TOGETHER!" Kc screamed at us, and we all listened.
Our group was basically falling apart, and we were running away like cowards.
Zombies were all around us, shooting at us and throwing things.
We were all this mission had, and everything was falling apart.
"This way!" Alien Flower screamed, and we followed her through a hallway and down some stairs.
"The base is just ahead!" Alien Flower shouted. "We can make it."
I run through the door, and then her and Kc close the doors behind them to hold off the zombies.
We were all out in the open again, and running down the track.
There was a large cactus statue in the distance, and I knew that's where the base was.
Chomp was by my side, and Citrus Cactus was right in front of us. We were going to make it.
We ran down a hill, and there was a large hole in the ground before the Cactus statue.
That was the entrance.
"Jump in guys!" Kc commands and then Citrus takes the first jump inside the dark tunnel, then Alien Flower, then I grab onto Chomper and we jump in together with Pea and Kc right behind us.

AN: hey guys I hope you liked the chapter and I also made a kik groupchat for the pvz gw so we could talk about the game and the story etc. Its called #plantsvszombiesgw if you'd like to join and talk about the book and other pvz related stuff.