Poppy's Video Blog: Flower Arrangements

Poppy opened the camera and positioned herself in front of it with a table and a bunch of flowers and some vases on top. Branch is standing next to her.

"Olá fans, this is Poppy Monteiro, live here in my vlog doing a flower arrangement and I'm doing it with my friend, Branch Rivera!" She said

"Hi everybody, we are making flower arrangements," he said.

"Thanks for being here with me, Branch, tell the audience why you agreed to making this video," Poppy asked him,

"I loved doing these with my grandma when she was alive. She loves making them using the flowers from her homeland, which is Mexico."

"Me too, though my grandma always used flowers from Brazil, so that makes us even," she squealed.

"Yeah, I know," he groaned.

"Okay Branch, the flowers that I got here are roses, stargazer lilies, gerbera daisies, chrysanthemums, baby's breath, and orchids," Poppy said.

"I have dahlias, marigolds, zinnias, poinsettias, birds of paradise, and a cactus," Branch smirked.

"Branch, why did you bring a cactus?" Poppy asked him.

"To protect my flowers from anyone who tries to steal them?" He answered.

"Branch, nobody's gonna steal the flowers," Poppy assured him.

"Nobody's gonna have my flowers as long as the cactus is here," he said.

"We'll see who's flower arrangement is the best," she smirked as they got to work on making their flower arrangements.

Poppy showed her viewers how to arrange flowers from the biggest to the smallest while Branch followed the instructions with the cactus sitting beside him, unaware that the marigolds were falling into Poppy's arrangement and some baby's breath flowers fell into his arrangement. Finally, they are ready.

"Okay Branch, let's see what our arrangements look like," she said. "One, two, three."

They showed each other the flower arrangements, which shocked each other.

"You got my marigolds on yours," Branch gasped.

"And you got my baby's breath on mine," Poppy was shocked. "Do you think everybody would love it?"

"Well, our flower arrangement are beautiful in they own way but we can do a mix on the flowers that we bring," Branch agreed.

"Yeah, and that's it everybody, please subscribe to my channel for more tutorials," Poppy said before turning off the camera.

They uploaded the video online and it turns out to have attracted lots of subscribers.

"You know what Poppy, we sure do make pretty flower arrangements together," Branch said.

"I already know," she sighed out of happiness.