Chaper 13

Have you ever felt like you knew you were going to die. In your gut. That's the feeling that you won't be able to see your mum or dad again?

"Gemma..." I heard a soft concerned voice say as I was pushed on my knees. I didn't want to look up at kyrin. I didn't want to see the blood that I saw dripped on the floor a inches away from me along with two black shoes that belonged to kyrin. I didn't have the power he must feel disappointed. He helped me out of here and I just came right back... I heard a little clicking noise. The noise that the gun makes before you shoot. I close my eyes tight. Where would I be shot? In the head? Or will they shoot me for where I can feel the pain. My ears started to ring as the gun went off. I didn't die, all I felt was the pain. I heard kyrin scream something, but I fell to the floor wanting to grab my ears. They shot me in the side of my torso. I let out a whine. I knew more will be coming.

"Look at him Gemma.." Someone's voice commands. I'm not going to look up at him. I felt someone step on my ankle. Putting their weight on it. I gasped for air as the pain arose.

"Gemma just look at me.."kyrin instructed. I looked up at his glossy eyes. He had tears strolling down his face. He was crying? I felt faint. I looked around struggling. My side was gushing blood rapidly. I closed my eyes as they became tired and rested my head on the wood floors. I could hear talking, but none that concerns me now.

~

"She will be awake soon.." I hear voice, but I don't recognize them. I heard a few doors and jolted myself up. I was laying in a bed. More specific a hospital bed. I heard someone talking. I looked around as much as a could and see my mom and dad sitting in a chair. His arm around her as she cries to him. I sigh a bit and they look directly at me.

"Gemma you're awake" they cry as they rush to my side. I smile at them weakly. I remember what happened yesterday or it was last night.

"Where's um kyrin?" I ask they look at each other

"I don't really know who that is, but if it's that kid that's been coming to visit you everyday. He should be here by visiting hours" my mother says I nod.

"Wait how long have I been here?" I ask as I remember her saying 'if it's that kid that's been coming to visit you everyday' part of her talking.

"About a four days now.." My dad says with a concern tone. "How did this happen?" He asks

"I don't know.. I uh don't remember" I say lying to their faces. I felt bad for lying, but I can't tell the truth not right now.