Chapter One

Their small apartment was quiet, save for a tiny tapping coming from the quiet kitchen. It was a restless Jimin, waiting in the dimly lit room for a man unworthy of his love to return home from his supposed night out with friends. It was nothing new. Every other night was like this one. Jimin would wait patiently for his boyfriend to return, but some nights he wouldn't make it home, which usually led to Jimin falling asleep right there at the kitchen table. Jimin's tapping stopped when he heard a jingle at the front door.

"Seung?" Jimin called as he walked out the kitchen to see his boyfriend stumbling towards the room they shared. Following behind the obvious drunk, Jimin asked, "You've been drinking, huh?"

"So?" Seung scoffed, plopping down on their freshly made bed. "I'm not allowed to drink?"

"I didn't say that. It's just... You stay out so late, and then you come back smelling like you bathed in liquor." Jimin nodded.

"Is that a problem?"

"It is."

"Sucks." Seung began to stretch out on their bed, and within minutes he was asleep.

Jimin brushed his hair out of his face, and sighed heavily. Nothing frustrated him more, than a drunken Seung. But, there was no way he'd be able to stay mad at a man that he loved so dearly.

---

The next day Jimin found himself shuffling behind Seung, who'd been trying to find his car keys for the past fifteen minutes. "Are you going to be out all day again?" Jimin asked.

"That's none of your business." Seung said simply.

"It is my business. You're my boyfriend. I have the right to know where you're gonna be and how long you're gonna be out."

"Sounds more like you're trying to be my mom."

"Sorry, if I don't want to be home alone all day." Jimin said quietly.

"Then go outside. Doesn't Hana work today? Go bother her for a change. You're starting to annoy me." Once Seung finally found his keys, he left without saying goodbye.

Jimin was left with hurt feelings, and teary eyes. He had no idea why Seung was always so harsh to him all of a sudden. It wasn't like he was always like that. Seung treated Jimin with care, and showered him with affection not even two years ago. But now? Now, Seung doesn't even look at Jimin the same. Not to mention, the poor bastard can't even go a day with out drinking.

Not long after Seung left, Jimin decided that he was going to get out of the apartment like Seung suggested. He casually threw on a pair of blue ripped jeans, and a solid black long sleeved shirt. Though summer was approaching, it was still kind of cold out.

----

While on the walk to the Bar his close friend owned, he stared up and clouded sky. Without watching where he was going, he slammed right into someone. "I'm sor-"

"Watch it." A pale, black-haired guy hissed, pushing passed the confused Jimin.

Jimin watched the guy for a long while until he began walking again. "What a brute." Jimin rolled his eyes.

-------

"Is that who I think it is?!" A black-haired,olive skinned beauty, shuffled from behind the counter and wrapped her arms around Jimin. "Where have you been, Minnie?!"

"I've been home, Hana." Jimin nodded, trying to escape from his friend's tight embrace. "You're the one that went on some huge vacation."

"And, it was amazing. I'm sure my glorious tan already gives that away."

"Who ran the bar while you were gone?" Jimin asked casually.

"My cousin. I'd introduce you to him, but he already headed back to Daegu."

"Seung wouldn't like me talking to another guy anyway." Jimin saddened.

"You're still with him?!" Hana shamefully shook her head and made her way back behind the bar. "There's absolutely no reason you should still be with him. He's trash."

"Yeah, but he's my trash."

"The next time my cousin is in town, I'm definitely gonna introduce you two. You might not like him, considering he's a little rough around the edges." Hana nodded. "But, unfortunately, he's with someone."

"Why should I care if he's taken or not?" Jimin asked. "Did you forget? I'm taken too." Jimin reminded, while taking a seat at the bar.

"Taken by a heap of trash." Hana muttered. "And besides, my cousin might end up being the love of your life. You never know."

"The love of my life is Seung, and no one else." Jimin informed. "And how do you know that your cousin's partner isn't the love of his life?"

"Because, his boyfriend is entirely too demanding, and not to mention sneaky. I don't really like him, if we're being honest here."

"Do you like anyone?" Jimin teased.

"Of course! I just don't like the people you two choose to date."

"I've dated some good guys." Jimin nodded.

"Yeah, and where are they now? Of all the great guys you've been with, why the hell are you with Seung?"

"Seung's a good guy."

"Still having a hard time believing that." Hana mumbled to herself. There was no reason to ponder on irrelevance, so she changed the subject. "If, by any chance, you're looking for a job, we're hiring."

"Why would I wanna work here? This place seems like it gets rowdy on the weekends."

"It does, and its amazing. That's exactly why you should."

"I'll think about it, Hana."