Chapter 11

***

**

*

CHAPTER 11

*

**

***

I wasn't sure at what point Carol and I decided to leave the club and return home, but I could tell it was pretty late.

We had spent the whole day shopping for random things, yet nothing had caught my attention like usual.

The strangest thought had popped into my head, I didn't need this stuff. It was useless.

I had not bought a single thing and hadn't even eaten when Carol bought pizza.

She had asked me if I was feeling alright or if I was "depressed".

I had completely looked at her as if she had grown a couple heads and the heads had small eyes on them.

We were currently in the back of the dark tinted limo, starring out into the dark sunset. It looked magnificent, but the damn tinted windows didn't let you see a thing.

If only we didn't have to lug around the so called "body guards" since my uncle wouldn't let Carol and I be alone for once.

Feeling someone's eyes on me, I turned slightly and looked at Carol from the corner of my eye, her eyes glued to me with a thoughtful expression.

***

** 

CAROL'S POV:) 

**

***

I watched Eva carefully ever since she had come to my room early in the morning, saying she needed a day out.

It wasn't all surprising since we went out almost every single day, yet not so early in the morning. She normally was passed out till the afternoon.

We had gone to every store at the largest mall in town, went through every single expensive brands, and even the newest spring collection, yet Eva had been dazed off the entire time. Talk about bipolar.

She hadn't eaten and always had a faraway look in her eyes. I hadn't pushed her, just tried to guess what was happening in that screwed up head of hers.

I figured it was having William tied to the wall in her room, and I got this strange feeling that even through her lost-memories, she would always act strange when he was around her.

The sudden idea of her running away with him popped into my head.

I loved Eva to death, but my uncle had never said that if I shot my best friend in the head that she would become this... whatever she was.

When uncle had offered the opportunity, Eva was my first choice because she was the only person that loved me for me. Now I didn't even know this girl.

I still loved her because I knew Eva was still in there, but she had become a party-spoiled brat.

I wanted my uncle's attention because I didn't have a father. I wanted him to be proud of me as if I was Eva. But of course that couldn't happen with her still here.

I snapped my eyes back to Eva, sitting across me in the limo and watching the tinted setting sun.

We had dyed her hair a couple days ago black, and I really didn't like it. It just didn't suit her. It made her look cute and innocent, not the Eva I knew.