Part 23

"Harry!" I yell, my eyes watching his opponent uppercut a punch to his rib. He doubles over and coughs blood onto the mat, my hand covering my mouth.

"Finish Styles! Fight!" Tom yells, holding onto me as Harry weakly punches up at the man fighting him.

"Come on!" I try, needing him to keep fighting.

"Go, baby, fight!" I yell, his muscles flexing. I smile, watching as he suffers through the punches to pull out his win, my feet rushing to his room to meet him there. Once he's in, he's pushed onto the medical bed and I comb my fingers through his hair and he keeps his eyes on me.

"The cut by your ear is severe. We need to get you stitches," a medic says, Harry only nodding. They move a shot into his head to numb the area, Harry's eyes in a haze as they look at me. Someone may say he looks as though he'd lost the fight, but the match wasn't an even one, his opponent bigger than him. He's amazing, to say the least.

His hooded eyes stay focused on me and I continue to run my fingers through his hair. The pain he must feel must be horrible, but he's not showing it.

"Water," he croaks, my eyes looking to Tom. He retrieves water with a straw and I grab it, forming the straw into his mouth. He closes his lips and drinks slowly, his entire side already bruising.

His stitches are tied and I set my hand over his chest, his arm moving up to set his hand over mine.

"We'll give you a pain medication subscription and...he's not even listening to me," the medic trails, Harry's eyes still only focused on me.

"Just get him the meds and ice his side. He'll need it," he tells me, my head nodding before they help him sit up.

"We need him to shower so the blood comes off," the medic says, their bodies aiding to help Harry stand. Harry shakes his head and sits back down, my feet rushing towards him.

"Elle," he whispers, my hands grabbing his cheeks.

"Help me," he whispers, my head nodding. The medics watch as he stands, my hand grabbing his and wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I wrap my arm around him tightly and walk with him to the showers, his body moving slowly.

After I turn the shower on, I help him in and pull my jacket and shirt off, standing in my tank top. I wash him and make sure he's okay, touching his body softly. I wrap a towel around him when he's done and help him get dressed after I dry him off and get dressed myself.

"Harry, give me your keys," I whisper, his hand digging in his pocket for his keys. After I talk to Tom to let him know I'll keep in touch, I lead Harry to his car and help him in the passenger's seat. I drive him home, his hand holding my hand lightly in his lap.

We get to his apartment and the walk up his stairs is difficult but we manage, his side hurting.

"I need to lay down," he whispers, my head nodding. I take him to his bedroom and help him lay down, my arms almost laying him as if he were a small child. I don't want to hurt him.

"I'm going to get you some water," I tell him, his head nodding lightly. I walk out of his room and walk into his kitchen, grabbing him a bottle of water and a straw. He's resting when I get back into the room, his eyes opening after I kiss his forehead.

I remove his shoes and take my own off, my jacket coming off. After, I sit in the bed and he moves his head onto my lap. He sighs, my fingers playing with his hair. I'm mindful of his stitches, his eyes closing as I hold onto him.

"You're so strong," I tell him, leaning down and kissing his bruised cheek.

"So strong," I whisper, his hand grabbing my hand.