Finally! A Good Day!

Dylan's POV

I sit up and immediately regret it. I put my hand against my forehead and rub it. I guess I hit it pretty hard when I sat up. I crawl out of my bunk and get dressed. Today is another tour day. I go to the front of the bus and some of the guys are awake.
"Morning slacker!"I hear someone say that's obviously not a males voice
All of a sudden I'm holding Izzy on my back.
"Well goodmorning to you too!"I say with a little laugh
I put her down and turn face-to-face with her. I lean in to kiss her.
"PDA MUCH!"Hayes yells
"Aw shutup hayes! Let the lovebirds be lovebirds!"Nash says
I roll my eyes and turn back to Izzy. I gently press my lips against hers. Even with one kiss everything feels like sparks flying. I lean my forehead against hers and smile.
***
Izzys POV

I kiss his cheek in return.
"I love ya dauzat"I say
He winks in reply. I grin and let go of him. He quickly grabs my hand and laces his fingers through mine.
"EVERYONE UP AND READY?"Our manager asks rather loudly
We all nod and follow him out of the bus. We immediately get our ears full of screams. We all stop and hug some fans.
"IZZY!"I hear someone yell over the screams
I look around and can't figure out who yelled.
"IZZY WATCH OUT!"I hear someone yell again
All of a sudden I get hit in the head. I faintly hear Dylan laughing in the background. I push him and he hugs me. We walk into the building and look around.
"What did I get hit with?"I ask
"A fan sign"he says
"Oh lord"I say
I walk over to Sophie and we go backstage.
"So"she says
"What?"I ask
"I saw that little love scene last night and this morning!"she says attempting to wink but failing horribly
"Yeah...so what?"I say
"So are y'all back together?"she asks
"I guess so"I say
"Yay! Speaking of the lovebird"she says
I give her a confused look. All of a sudden I'm greeted with a kiss on the cheek and a tight hug.
"Let's go get ready for the meet and greet"he says
I nod and we walk out.
"We still have about 20 minutes to kill before the meet and greet"he says
"What should we do?"I ask
"Follow me"he says
He grabs my hand and we walk around front. As soon as we get near the doors all you can hear is screams. Fans are staring at us screaming their hearts out. Dylan puts a finger to his mouth and motions them to be completely silent. Within a minute everything is quiet. He starts walking towards the door and you can hear squeals. He quickly puts a finger to his mouth and tells them to hush. We go outside and greet some fans. We take some pictures and talk to some. Dylan gets surrounded so I stand back and talk to a few girls.
"So are you two like,dating again?"some girl asks me
"Yes"I say
She rolls her eyes and walks to Dylan. I check my phone and about 15 minutes have passed.
"Dylan! Its time!"I yell
***
Dylan's POV

"Alright cuties I gotta go I'll see you all inside!"I say
They all tell me bye. I walk over to Izzy and grab her hand. We go inside and take our places at the meet and greet area. Within a few minutes fans start piling up. I take tons of pictures with tons of fans. It seems like forever in such a short period of time! Finally the last fan goes and we all head backstage. We all get ready for our performances.

*After the show*

We all head to the bus and sit down. Everyone is either on their phones or playing video games. I get up and change clothes. I walk over to Izzy and sit by her.
"We should watch a movie!"cam says
We all agree and everyone lays down. I lay down on the couch and Izzy lays down beside me. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close. Damn I love cuddling!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been busy! Hope yu guys will read more now that its summer! Love y'all! ~dezzi