Chapter 5

"I miss you, sweetheart!" Selena embraced her daughter, lifting her up the second she saw the kid after entering the mansion. Selena pulled away to kiss her all over the face, making the kid giggle loudly.

"Did you miss mama and mami?" Demi asked, wrapping her arms around her wife from behind.

"Very much!" Ella squealed, making both of her moms grin widely. Happy to see their daughter's happy self.

"Did you behave yourself?" Demi asked playfully while pointing her index finger at her daughter and squinting her eyes.

"Yup! I promise! You can ask Aunt Mila's wife if you don't believe me..." Ella said, making Selena raised an eyebrow. She looked at Demi as if her wife knew about her sister's wife as her daughter told her, but Demi just shrugged.

"Alright Missy, now who's Aunt Mila's wife?" Demi asked.

"Mama, you don't know?" Demi shook her head, looking slightly confused.

"It's your friend, Aunt Lorn... She's really nice... She play dolls with me." Ella stated.

"Lauren?!" Selena looked again at Demi, and Demi shrugged her shoulder again. Since when did Camila got married?

"Umm let me take Ella to watch movie or something." Demi said, taking their daughter from her wife. She knew, Selena was going to confront Camila.

"Baby, where's Aunt Mila?" Selena asked before both her wife and daughter disappearing into the theater room.

"In her room ..."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Mila!"

Camila threw her phone on the other side of the bed, startled at the voice. She didn't realize her sister was standing at the bed foot. 'Since when did Selena enter my room?' She thought.

"Hey Sel! When did you arrive? How's Canada?" Camila greeted her sister; overly enthusiastically. She got off the bed and pulled her sister into a tight hug.

"Mila-can't-breath..."

"Oops, sorry." Camila apologized, loosen up her embrace. "I missed you, Sissy,"

"Missed you too-" Selena was going to say something back, when something caught her eyes. She pulled away and picked up Camila's phone. Her eyes widen when she saw the screen. It was a picture of her wife's worker, smiling while talking to someone that Selena assumed was her mother in law from her back figure.

"What is this?" Selena asked, holding the gadget in her hand.

Camila bit her bottom lip. 'Busted.' She thought. "That's, my phone?" she replied, faking a confuse expression on her face.

"Don't play dumb with me Mila! Who is this?" Selena said, showing the screen.

Camila sighed, "Fine. That's Lauren." She said softly.

"Is there something's going on with you guys?" Selena asked, narrowing her eyes.

"What do you think?" Camila smirked, playfully asking.

Selena took a deep breath. Her sisters, Camila and Sofia were really close to her. Since their parents died in a car accident, she is their mom and dad. Giving everything they desire is kind of her responsibility. She was not trying to restrict Camila's freedom in decision-making, but why Lauren?

"Don't answer my question with a question! Now tell me the truth. What is your relationship with Lauren?" Selena pushed. Sick of her sister's playful manners.

"Heart to heart relationship." Camila smiled. A faint of red shade started to appear on her cheek. The thought of Lauren made her blushing.

"You're kidding, right?" Selena chuckled nervously.