36. Trap in Your Love

Lan Wangji takes the little one with him and goes to the other room.

Hanguang-Jun picked up the little child in his arms and took him to his room, the little child was sleeping sucking his thumb.

Suddenly Lan Wangji's eyes fall on the little one, he feels a sense of relief because he is a small cute child.

Little boy is looking very attractive with pink blush fluffy cheeks. Lan Wangji gently places the little baby in his arms on his bed.

Little Baby is holding Lan Wangji's upper robes with little one hand, because of which, when Lan Wangji sees that the little baby's sleep may be disturbed, Alpha Wangji silently lies down near the little one.

Lan Wangji keeps looking at the prince with his lovable look for a long time. The face of this little baby is very charming which can fascinate anyone.

Lan Wangji lovingly kisses the little prince on his forehead and puts him to sleep in his arms.

On the other hand, in the room, Wei Wuxian becomes very worried because he knows that his husband knows everything about his dark deeds.

Wei Ying is assured of one thing that no matter what happens, his alpha husband will not do any injustice to his little innocent child.

A few days pass, his child was brought to Wei Wuxian only for feeding and Omega was not given any time to meet his newborn child.

Lan Wangji has taken the entire responsibility of the newborn baby on his shoulders.

Lan Wangji has started taking full care of the little baby and he considers Wei Wuxian's son as his own.

Lan Wangji also plays with the little boy whenever the child felt the absence of a mother.

Hanguang-Jun alone used to attract all the attention of the little child towards himself because alpha Wangji loves his little prince alot.

Lan Wangji slowly started bathing the little boy with his hands.

By asking the midwife, Alpha Wangji learned how to change the baby's clothes, nappy and also learned how to put the baby to sleep.

Lan Zhan would often wash and dry the little prince's dirty clothes with his own hands in his spare time.

Hanguang-jun's heartfelt attachment to his little prince. Now Lan Wangji doesn't feel like being without his little son.

Alpha Wangji would often sings poems for his little baby to make him happy, hearing which Wei Wuxian from the nearby room would become very happy.

Wei Wuxian knew that day by day his husband's attachment to his little son had increased a lot.

After telling his uncle, Lan Wangji had taken leave from classes for about 6 months so that he could take good care of his alpha son.

Lan Wangji saw that Omega Wang Fei had a very stubborn nature because Wei Wuxian had not yet allowed Lan Wangji to marry again.

Lan Wangji tried his best to torture his Lan Furen but till now Wei Wuxian did not allow him to live with any other Omega.

Lan Wangji's anger gradually increases even more because the alpha feels that the omega is considering himself superior.

About a month passes and the day of the child's naming day ceremony arrives.

Omega Wang Fei is not allowed to come out of Jingshi even on the day of naming the little boy.

Wei Wuxian is unable to even attend the naming ceremony of his only alpha baby.