Part 2: First night

At Taehyung's mansion

Mom: what's wrong with you taehyung? Do you even know what you did?
If you love her, can't you say this things to me, to your dad, to kia , anyone whom you trust, your grandmother is also here, what will I say to her now.

Taehyung: i will tell these to grandma by myself, no need to tell her anything right now, i will talk to her in morning.

Dad: Taehyung my son, i don't know why you did all these, but I know one thing, my son never do anything wrong with anyone, I trust you my boy.

Taehyung: Thank you dad for trusting me.

Dad: take care of her, she is a good girl.
Now go to your room, she must be tired.

Mom: your dad is right, go and take some rest, we will think about this matter later.

Taehyung: there is nothing to think about mom, she is my wife now.

Yn POV: it's 12:30 pm at night, it's been 2 hours they are talking to each other, his parents are really nice, they are just asking him the reason that why all of a sudden this marriage.
When he clearly said that he is not interested in those things like marriage and all. They are angry at him because if he loves me then why he didn't tell them anything.
Everyone thinks that we love each other but In real he hates me, he hates me so much.
I was thinking all these when aunty calls me.

Mom: Yn dear come here .

Yn: Y-yes aunty.

Taehyung: Mom pls

He said while getting frustrated.

Mom: i am not talking to you tae.

Taehyung: ok fine i am going to my room.

Dad: ohho Mrs Kim, when you know your son has anger issues then talk to her nicely naa.

Mom: i am talking to your son very nicely, he needs some rest, don't worry he will be okay, you go and sleep.

Dad: ok darling.

Mom: Yn, let's go I will show you tae's room.

Yn: ok aunty.

Mom: call me mom, can l ask you something dear?

Yn: hm

Mom: do you love my son?

Yn looked her, she don't know what to say, she maintains the silence.

Mom: i understand it.

Yn: what you understand mom?

Mom: you love her, you eyes says it all that how much you love him, how much you want him by your side.
You know what he is not bad, i know he has anger issues but believe me he is a perfect son, perfect brother, perfect grandson and i am sure he will be a perfect husband for you.

Yn (in mind) : how can I say that he hates me mom, he will never love me, it's a force marriage, he wants me to suffer.

Mom: Yn!!
Where are you lost?

Yn: no where mom.

Mom: ok let's go.

Time skip
At Tae's bedroom

Yn POV: i think he is in washroom, once he come back to bedroom
afterthat i will go to the washroom and change this dress, this wedding dress is so heavy.

Taehyung: what are you doing here?

Yn: is it a question?
Where will I be?

Taehyung:
He come extremely close to her face and said... oh you are now my wife .
Yeah wifey , it's our wedding night, first night.
Let's do something.

Yn: w-what!!

She said while stuttering.

Taehyung: you will sleep on couch....

He said in a serious tone.

Yn: but now we are married right, so

She is about to say something when tae said,,,,

Taehyung: give me a glass of water.
Cold water.

Yn: what!!! Oh ok.

Then yn gives him the glass of water, he happily takes it and threw it on her wedding dress.

Yn: Ahhhh!!!
It's cold.
What the hell!!!

Taehyung: and don't expect anything from me, got it, you know the reason behind this marriage right.
So i hope you understand everything clearly now.

Yn did not say anything, she goes to the washroom but she remembered that she don't have any clothes here so what will she wear now.

Yn: shit !my clothes
I don't have any clothes here, what will I wear now, tae's shirt or his hoodie, no no yn , but I don't have any option rather than this.

Finally she decided to wear his hoodie.

She is wearing a pink coloured towel.
Yn: wahh!! He is already sleeping in bed, good for me.

Yn took his hoodie which is black in colour and wears it and sleeps in couch.

In morning

Kia: oppa Wake up, mom was calling you since 8 am now it's 10 am , wake up.

Kia is taehyung's sister and Yn's friend.

Taehyung: hmm let me sleep yn.

Kia: oppa it's me not Yn.

Taehyung: oh ok.

Kia: finally you wake up and come everyone is waiting for you two, newly wedded couple.
But where is my sister in law i mean Yn.
She said with a big smile on her face.

Taehyung: i don't know.

Sia: she is in washroom I think, tell her that everyone is waiting for her and you came fast, bye oppa.

Then she goes from tae's room.

Taehyung POV: thank God she is not in my room right now otherwise I have to face her, her stupid irritating talks.

Taehyung: Yn! Yn!!!
(Cold tone)

Yn: i am in washroom.

Taehyung: ok then i am going to take bath.

Yn: wait 10 minutes afterthat you can use the washroom.

Taehyung: wait and for you,,,, like seriously,,,,i will use jk's washroom.

Yn: he is married now.

Taehyung: then i will use Kia's bathroom, she is already did her morning routine.
Not like you careless.

Yn did not say anything cause she knows that taehyung will start the argument again if she say something to her.

To be continued........

I think this part is quite boring, what do you think about it?
Say in comments.

Are you excited for the next part?

Vote!!!!

Comments!!!

Follow!!!!

And HAPPY DIWALI ❤️
শুভ দীপাবলি ✌️🐻