Chapter 32

The next morning Joshua and I had planned to head straight back home but Joshua being the loving man that he is, took me for a long stroll along the beach. I felt as if I was in a movie. Between the sun rising, the waves washing over our bare feet and holding hands with the most handsome, loving man ever, felt somehow, dreamlike. It was so perfect I never wanted this moment to end.

"You look so alive and happy Isabella. Would you like to move down here?" Joshua questioned. I stopped and starred at him in shock. Was he serious? I couldn't believe he was asking me this. Hadn't he already giving up enough for me. "Joshua you have a home and a life why would you want to move all the way out here?" I asked feeling a mixture of awe and guilt. Why guilt I hadn't a clue, I knew he loved seeing me happy but I would happy where ever we were.

"First off let's get one straight here. WE have a home, not I or you WE.' he said starring into my eyes making sure I got that. "And if it would make you as happy as you are right now, I would give everything up without a second thought." the sincerity in his voice had me choking back on a sob. "Oh Joshua I am happy, whenever I'm with you. It doesn't matter where we are. Whether it is here, back home or even miles away from here, as long as I am with you, I will always be happy." I told him truthfully. Wrapping my arms around his neck I went up onto my tiptoes and kissed him. Joshua kissed me back with just as much passion as I was giving. Our tongues danced the most magical dance. The taste of him with the mixture of the salt scent drifting off the sea was enough to make any girl melt on the spot. I could feel my knees giving way and just before they did, he swept me off my feet and spun me around.

"You my precious one, is going to be the death of me." Starring into each other's eyes I replied. "Am I now? Well I guess we can't have that now, can we." I replied running my fingertips down his chest teasingly. Hearing him moan into my neck had me wanting to find some enclosed spot away from all on looking eyes. Joshua must have been on the same wave lengths as me because before I even opened my mouth, we were heading towards a little gap that was set a little back amongst the rocks. "Hmm are you doing what I think you're doing?" I asked seductively. "I guess that depends on what you're thinking," A giggle escaped my mouth as he began to speed up until he was literally full out running.

We had made sweet love right there in between the split in the rocks on the sand. It was the wildest but most gorgeous moment of my life. As much as I was scared of being caught in the act, all that flew out of my head, the minute his hands landed on my naked flesh. Between the way Joshua slowly made love to me along with the sounds of the waves crashing against the rocks not far from us, it felt as if I was in heaven on earth.

We laid there for what felt like only minutes but knew it was more like hours as I could see the tide had already gone back out. Sitting up my belly started rumbling making Joshua and I laugh. "I guess princess is telling us it's time to go." Joshua said as he placed a kiss on my lips and then on my stomach for our baby. "I guess so. I think our little princess is going to be a very demanding little madam." I said what I was thinking. "Maybe she will be but I don't care, I just can't wait for her to come into this world just so I can hold her and kiss her." My entire body warmed at his sweet loving words. For a moment it made me wonder where his cocky arrogant attitude had disappeared too, the one he had when I first met him. As if he had read my mind he began laughing.

"I know what you're thinking my precious but you just seem to bring out the soppy side in me." Smiling up at him I took his out stretched hand as he helped me up.

I had slept most of the way home; I guess the fresh air had knocked me clean out. Joshua was on the phone with the lawyer as I woke up and as much as I wanted to know what was going on, I thought I would leave it until tomorrow. It was late now and I didn't want to fill my head with that now as I knew it would only mean another sleepless night and believe me I had had enough of them to last me a life time.

The next morning Joshua filled me in on all the details of the court case. Jaxon was already being held without bail so to me I didn't really care when it was as long as he was locked up away from me.

For weeks now I had been keeping the worry of Jaxon seeing my baby bump and putting two and two together, to myself but today with Joshua telling me everything, it kind of slipped out of my mouth and before I could take it back, Joshua stared at me concerned. |"I never thought of that" he mumbled more to himself than to me. "Joshua I'm scared. I don't want him to see me like this. I don't want him to ever know about our baby. He can't know" I said leaving all my built up emotions flow freely.

"I will sort something out Isabella, I promise you he will never find out." Seeing the worry I was feeling clear in his eyes made me worry all the more. How were we going to keep this from Jaxon, if I had to attend the court? I know our lawyer said there is a possibility I didn't have to attend but what if I did. It wasn't as if I could hide my pregnant self-right now, I thought to myself.

As much as I hated laying my worries on Joshua, it actually felt good to have finally gotten it off my chest. Joshua called back the lawyer to see if we could stall the case for another couple of months that way the baby would be born and we wouldn't have to worry about Jaxon finding out. After the lawyer made a few calls he got back to us stating that he was going to try but he couldn't promise us anything. Although it wasn't in writing that we could delay the court case, it helped ease my mind a little knowing that there was still a chance that our lawyer could work it out for us.

*************************

Awe aren't they just the cutest couple ever!!

I love the way Isabella doesn't take his love for granted.

I never thought in a million years that Isabella would have a wild side but i guess she proved me wrong ha ha

I hadn't thought of Jaxon seeing her and her very noticeable baby bump. Damn i don't blame her worrying at all! i would be totally freaking out. Hopefully between Joshua and their lawyer they will find away to stop Jaxon from ever finding out.

Still so much to come :) I am choked by the amount of you that are loving this story!!!!

Thank you all so so much.

All my love Mel xoxo

oh 1 more thing lol

I'll try and upload tomorrow ;) however, next week i will be back to my normal routine, so sadly i wont be able to upload as much as i have this week :( but don't worry to much, as i promise i will still upload at the weekend and possibly once in the week :)