Lost and Found

Vanessa

Today is a normal yet stressful day for me. Today I will meet my ladies who will join my company. I have to make sure all of the contracts are signed and that their accommodations have been set.

"Mr. Peabody," I called from my walk-in closet. I looked at myself in the mirror to see how my outfit looked on my body.

I must admit, I'm sure my father is rolling over in his grave just disgusted that I made it as a woman. I may have made it as a woman, but because of him, I can't value a love a man can give a woman because he never gave it to me or my mother.

I am a product of my father, I know exactly how he was. He fucked anything and everything that had tits, legs and a pussy. I remember when I caught him fucking the maid in the kitchen. He had his hand over her mouth as she was holding onto the counters. He was hitting it from the back and I thought - this is my father.

Then I looked at the girl that had no choice because she had a job and needed it. She knew the consequences of working for my family. My brothers were just like him. Word got around town quickly about my household. I knew why he didn't want me to go into the 'family business', because he didn't see value in women. He saw them as property to be used as he pleased.

As I looked for my shoes, Mr. Peabody appeared quietly. He looked so handsome to me. Dark skin that was smooth over his entire body. His beard was neatly trimmed and his hair was cut just right to fit the shape of his head. I love that he keeps himself in tip top shape as I do. He has been a good companion for me. I'm truly grateful for him.

"Yes Ms. McBride," he stood with his arms folded behind him, holding a tablet for any of my unexpected requests.

"Where are my shoes that go so well with this outfit?" I said strolling along the wall checking out the shoe compartments, carefully looking again.

"I believe those are returning today. The strap broke, I sent them in," I stopped looking and turned to him. I smiled and walked over to him .

He inhaled as I stood in front of him. Mr. Peabody. He has been so good to me, in so many ways. I touched his face and he inhaled my scent, turning his head to my hand and leaving a kiss on my palm.

"You know exactly what I need," I said slowly, caressing his face.

"That is my duty," he said, glancing directly at me.

"You're too good to me,"

"No Ma'am, not enough," he quipped, stepping forward. He was close to me. I could smell his cologne. It's the one I bought for his birthday.

It makes me want him. Now.

I lean in and kiss his lips softly and he pulls me to him. My tongue searches his mouth and dances with his. Our breathing mixes and we inhale each other's breaths. I feel his hand grope my ass as I kiss him deeply.

I suddenly stopped. I look at him and he understands. He straightens up and regains control. We have a job to do yet he caters to me at any and all times.

With whatever I need.

"Would you like for me to find another pair for you or would you like another outfit altogether?" he asked as he stepped back and folded his arms in front.

"Another pair is fine. I'll find them. I'm sure you have other things you have to take care of,"

"You come first," he said and made my heart melt.

"I know. But how are you? Are you good?" I asked. I wanted to know about him. He is human and he has his own goals and dreams.

"I'm good, thanks for asking," he smiled. He blushed. I loved his smile. I know it made him feel good when I asked about him.