Chapter 57

(The pictures are the presents from Aidan, Dean and Lee. Aidan's present won't be in this chapter though.)

I woke up because of two soft lips on mine, and I saw Aidan's body above mine.

"Goodmorning babe, happy birthday." he said and he kissed me once more.

"Thanks, what time is it?" I yawned and he looked at the clock.

"Two minutes past midnight." he said as he got off of me and put one arm around my shoulder.

"Then I'm going back to sleep." I said and I put my head on his bicep.

"Sweet dreams, love." he said and he kissed my forehead.

"Thanks, you too." I said softly as I wrapped my legs around his.

We then both fell asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a bright smile on my face, and the smell of bacon filled the air.

I stood up, put on a pair of sporty shorts, and walked to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning babe, what'cha making?" I asked as I put my head on his shoulder and my arms around him.

"The Irish breakfast, in my family it's tradition to have the traditional breakfast in the morning. And I think you should take part in that tradition, because we're dating." Aidan said and he handed me my plate.

I sat down at the table, and I politely waited until Aidan joined me at the table.

"I'm gonna give you your present tonight, and Lee texted me if you wanted to visit him in half an hour." Aidan said as he sat down in front of me with his food.

"Oh, okay." I said shortly as I started eating.

"So are you excited to get like all your presents?" he asked and I nodded.

"Who wouldn't be, I'm especially excited for your present." I said smiling and I saw him getting nervous.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I questioned and he looked right into my eyes.

"I don't know if you'll like it, I had a hard time getting you something." he said and Pike happily jumped on his lap.

"Don't let Pike take something from your plate." I quickly said when I saw that Pike was trying to steal Aidan's food.

"I know, I'll watch what he's doing." he said and he carefully put Pike on the ground.

Then there were some knocks on our door, and Aidan opened it.

"How's the birthday girl doing?" Dean asked and I turned around facing him.

"Happy birthday." Dean said as he hugged me.

"Thanks." I said as he let go of me.

"Look, I bought you something." he said as he handed me a small box with a pink ribbon on it.

I opened the box and I saw a necklace with some kind of gem in it, it was really beautiful.

"Aaah, Dean, thank you so much." I said as I hugged him tight.

"It's okay, it's something a girl like you truly deserves." Dean said and I immediately put the necklace on my neck.

"I really love it, Dean, you're awesome." I said smiling down at the necklace.

"Oh, believe me, I know that." he replied and I laughed.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go to my dad, bye." I said and I gave Aidan a small kiss before walking out of the trailer.