Chapter 24: Phase One

When Namjoon wakes up to the alarm screaming, he feels like he is being crushed. As he sleepily looks around the dark room, he realizes he is in a room he does not recognize. 

"No." A man whines as Namjoon tries to move.

"Taehyung?" Namjoon freezes when he turns his head to the left and sees Taehyung pouting in his sleep.

"Stay." 

"Jungkook?" Namjoon's eyes widen as he turns his head to the right and sees Jungkook frowning in his sleep.

"What the hell is going on?" Namjoon asks as Taehyung and Jungkook tighten their grips around him.

"Stay," Taehyung whines as he buries his face in the crook of Namjoon's neck.

"Turn it off." Jungkook fusses and lays his leg across Namjoon's abdomen.

"Such clingy babies." Namjoon chuckles and reaches over to the nightstand to turn the alarm off. "Okay, little babies, get up. We have to go back to the hospital so that the others can go home and rest." Namjoon tells them as he shakes the pair awake.

As Jungkook and Taehyung blink awake, they look around in confusion. "Did the alarm already go off?" Jungkook sleepily asks as he sits up.

"It did. You told me to turn it off." Namjoon chuckles and sits up next to Jungkook.

"I don't even remember hearing it." Jungkook hums and yawns, scratching his chest.

"You two can continue to sleep. I'll go back to the hospital." Namjoon softly tells them because he knows they are exhausted from the race, the arrest, and the sudden surgery.

"No!" Taehyung shouts and leaps out of the bed. "I'm going to shower first." He quickly runs to the bathroom, tripping over his own feet.

"My clumsy Baby." Jungkook chuckles and gets out of bed to help his boyfriend up.

"Tae, do you mind if I borrow something to wear?" Namjoon asks as he stands up from the bed.

"Sure. Jungkook's clothes are in there. You'll fit his clothes better than mine." Taehyung responds and walks into the bathroom.

"Here. These should fit you." Jungkook grabs a black shirt, black cargo pants, and black underwear.

"Thanks, Kook." Namjoon smiles and then leaves the room to go to the guest bathroom.

As Taehyung showers, Jungkook joins him. Jungkook sleepily wraps his arms around his boyfriend's waist from behind and hooks his chin over Taehyung's shoulder, falling back to sleep. Taehyung coos as he gently kisses Jungkook's forehead. As Jungkook sleeps, Taehyung turns around and catches him. While his boyfriend sleeps in his arms, Taehyung washes him and gets him ready for the day.

Once they are clean, Taehyung picks Jungkook up bridal style and carries him out of the shower. "When you're not limp, you're not too heavy." Taehyung hums and sets Jungkook on the bathroom counter. "I take it back. You are heavy as fuck." Taehyung softly laughs and pecks his sleepy boyfriend's soft lips.

"Are you calling me fat?" Jungkook chuckles and wraps his legs around Taehyung's waist, pulling him against his chest.

"No. This is all muscle." Taehyung grins as his hands run down Jungkook's chest.

"I love you." Jungkook smiles and gently cradles Taehyung's face in his hands, pressing a loving kiss against his boyfriend's soft lips.

"I love you too," Taehyung whispers against Jungkook's lips.

When the water from Jungkook's wet hair drips on his face, Taehyung grabs the blow dryer and dries Jungkook's hair. Taehyung smiles as Jungkook happily hums. As Jungkook enjoys getting his hair dried, he closes his eyes and smiles.