fiancé ??

that morning i pulled up to training half asleep. there was only one thing on my mind all night, alexia.

"good morning babes" aitana says as she pulls me in for a hug. "morningggg" i say dragging the g. "sleep well?" she asks me "not really." she smirks at my words knowing exactly who and what i was thinking about .

alexia's pov:
it angers me . why ? i don't know. babes?? did they hook up last night ? is that why they left early last night? "you alright?" mapi asks as she sees me sitting alone. i just walk away. "what's with her ?" ingrid asks "who knows." mapi replied

that day i watched closely as y/n and aitana giggled, laughed , teamed up on the 1v1, hugged. "why are they acting like that?" i mutter to myself not realising ingrid heard me "oh alexia" she giggled "what??" i ask "you don't know do you?"

my face drops at her words "aitana is y/n's sister. there hanging out bc y/n moved to england to play for arsenal many years ago . they don't see each other much so there making the most of it" she tells me . i stare "i suppose they do look alike.."

y/n's pov:
i walk to the chaining rooms after a very full and fun day. "hey." i hear . i turn around "oh, hey alexia!" i say smiling "so.. you and bonmati.. sisters?" she asks i laugh "yeah." "since when?" she asks "since.. she was born 25 years ago??" "right.. yeah sorry that was a stupid question.. who's older?" "me. i'm 27 so by two years"

i realise it's been an hour by the time we walk outside and it's pitched black "so what position do you normally play?" she asks "you sure do ask a lot of questions putellas." i tell her . "putellas..?" she asks "well yeah.. that's your surname correct?" "yes but .. i just like how you say it." i laugh at her response "i'm sure you do, good night alexia." i say walking towards my car.

time skip
i get out of my bath when my phone pings. it's an unknown number.

'you up?"

well yeah..? it's only 8pm. who is
this anyways??

it's putellas .

i didn't give my you my number?

your sister gave me it.

damn bonmati, and by that i presume
you mean you begged her until she
couldnt take it any more so she gave you
it to shut you up ??

something like that.
excited for tomorrow?

what's tomorrow??

your first barc game.

what? no it's not

hm yes it is. if i remember correctly
your manager told me to inform you
to answer your missed calls. you should
try it sometime.

WHAT??

i rang my manager right away "ah y/n you finally returned my call." "A BARC GAME ?? TOMORROW?" i ask.. or yell.. "yes. kick off is at 6pm and your not a sub. your in the starting lineup so you better be ready. left back as normal. that won't change. just smash it." i was about to say something when i realised she hung up.

i go to text alexia when i see she already has

sweet dreams y/n.

________________________________

alexia's pov:
that night i couldn't sleep so i decided to stalk y/n's instagram. well.. more take a peak of her life.