Last Day to Get the Free Book :/

Hey, Kimberlions!

There are only so many times you can get a notification from me before I start to seem like A from PLL but hey! Maybe I'll sign off with 'K'...

Anyway, I need to let you know that this is the LAST day you can get Rainelle's book for FREE on Amazon. There are some things you need to know about Rae before Andrei...waaaay before Andrei and without any spoilers, some girls have...an interesting first time. I really want you guys to read it.

However, for those of you who will be reading this after the book's free day, there's good news: you guys can still get it when you sign up for my blog! So sign up now so you can get it! :D

kimber-lee.awesomeauthors.org

Also, I'd REALLY love to get the Kimberlions together more, so to do that, you need to like, follow and review Incubus on Goodreads because I'd be nowhere without you guys. I feel like it's the Kimberlions and me against the world (sort of like Scott Pilgrim, you know). Seriously, I love you guys.

So before I go: Thank you all so much for your incredible support. I really appreciate it. My thank-you to you is this free book, so go get it and enjoy. It's free – what are you waiting for? :D Until next time, love you!

-K

P.S.: There will be a whole lot more freebies when you sign up for my blog. You can still sign up even if you've already gotten the free book off Amazon!

P.S.S.: The actual book will be available on June 21! Just 3 more days!

-->

<\25>