Chapter Eight - Her Trigger, Her Song

Annabel was running around the mansion like she always does making everyone laugh at her antics. She loved to make everyone in the house laugh, no matter what.

As Annabel ran around, she ran past BEN, Laughing Jack, Dark Link, and Jeff as they talked on the porch in the front yard. As she passed by the boys, Annabel accidentally bumped into Jeff making him fall off his chair falling to the ground with a grunt making the boys and Annabel laugh at the sight. Jeff got up from the ground with an anger look on his eternal smiling face as he turned to Annabel. "CAN'T YOU BE QUIET AND STAY STILL AND NOT ANNOY ANYONE FOR JUST ONE DAY?! DAMN IT ANNABEL!" He shouted making everyone on the porch freeze looking at him with wide eyes.

Annabel winced slightly as she started to fiddle with her top hat as her blue eyes turned into an aquamarine color as she slowly became afraid. "But... But Je-" Annabel started to say before she got cut off. "JUST SHUT UP ANNABEL! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU! GOT IT?!" Jeff fumed as Annabel shook more violently. "I-I-I didn't mean too-" "LEAVE ME ALONE ANNABEL! ARE YOU THAT DENSE THAT YOU CAN GET MY DAMN WORDS THROUGH YOUR HEAD!" "But-" "NO!"

Annabel teared up as her tears started to go down her face as her aquamarine eyes mixed a shade of dark blue for sadness as she back away to the front door. "I-I-I'm sorry..." Annabel whimpered before running into the mansion to her room as she slammed the door behind her.

The boys looked at the door with sadness in their eyes before looking at Jeff in anger. "ARE YOU STUPID?! YOU ARE SO STUPID JEFF! DAMN IT!" BEN shouted at Jeff as he stood up clutching the neck of Jeff's white hoodie into his fists. "WHY WOULD YOU SCREAM AT HER?!" BEN shouted more making Jeff look at him with wide eyes. Dark Link stood up walking over to Jeff before slapping him across his face with a glare. "Out of all the people to yell at... Why Annabel... You should know how she is.." Dark Link said before Laughing Jack walked over once BEN let Jeff go before getting into Jeff's face with a death glare. "Out of all the people in the mansion, you decided to yell at Annabel. You have known her the longest with BEN before the rest of us did. She has always been there for you, helping you, comforting you... And you decide to shout at this happy girl? Annabel didn't mean what she did. You know how hyper she is when she doesn't take her medication yet you still screamed at her. Now she is crying and it's all your fault Jeff.." Laughing Jack growled as he pushed Jeff away as he walked into the mansion with BEN and Dark Link following behind him as they left Jeff by himself.

Jeff looked at the door where his friends walked through before look at his hands as he placed it on his face. "What have I done..." Jeff whispered as he put his face into knees as he sat back against the door of the mansion as he listened to the sad cries of his beloved friend.

-----
-----

Annabel laid on her bed crying into her pillow alone in her room as everyone from the mansion stood outside her down. "Annabel? Can you come out please?" Splendorman asked sadly as he placed a hand on Annabel's door. "NO!" Annabel shouted making everyone wince back. "Please Annie?" Sally asked quietly as she held Charlie close to her chest. "I don't want to!" Annabel said back making everyone sigh. "Please Annabel-" Slenderman started to before he got cut off. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Annabel shouted making everyone flinch back.

Slenderman sighed as he turned around and cleared his throat. "We should give her some room for a little while until she calms down.. Until than... Let's just go downstairs or into our rooms.." Slenderman said as he walked down the hallway with Offenderman, Trenderman, and Splendorman into his office. Jane shook her head as she walked with Sally, Charlie, and Eyeless Jack back downstairs into the living. "Stupid Jeff, when I get my hands on him, he is so dead.." Jane growled lowly. Ticci Toby, Hoodie, and Masky walked out the mansion in silence, minus the ticks and twitches from Toby, as they walked past Jeff as they went into the forest to train.