제32장 (Chapter 32)

Ah, I've been waiting for only five minutes but my guts kept on telling me to get my order at the counter. Am I that excited to get my food?  Or maybe I want to see that little boy again? Aigoo, I've never been this interested to kids before, but that child, ah really.. There's really something special about him, and the mere fact that I don't know the answer behind this silly question.

I was waiting for my order to get served until a girl wearing a ponytail caught my attention. She looked very pretty with that flushed-pink skirt; even though she was wearing a black half-cut apron as their uniform. Her hair swooshed that made every guy customer gasp in frustration; admiring every bit of her perfection. I was impressed, she's very attractive. She served the customers happily that made me admire her more.

But my attention suddenly drove to the other worker of the cafe, the lady with a medium-short black hair wearing high-waist jeans (that made her look sexier, damn that booty). She's indeed one of the sexiest woman here in Busan, she captivated every teenage boys' hearts since she's a sexy noona. Ah, but I'm not a teenage boy anymore, I'm already the President of my parent's company. No more noonas for me. But she looked younger than me though..

Aigoo, I should stop looking for girls right now, I'm here to eat my lunch. Anyway, I haven't seen their pretty faces. But damn those figures; it made my heart flutter again. (So sorry Haneul,)

After a few minutes, my order came with the help of the little kid again. It was already 2 in the afternoon and the customers inside the cafe were kinda fewer than the time I went here. Maybe because it's getting really hot and everyone needs to go back to their respective works. Ah, this is one of the advantages if you hold the company; no one can stop you from doing anything you want.

"Here's your order ahjussi," the kid reached out his hand as he put the frappe on my table.

"Ah, thanks. But don't call me ahjussi, I'm still young. I'm just 23 years old, got it?" I said as he scratched his head and grinned.

"Sorry," he bowed as I messed up his hair.

"What's your name again?" I asked as he looked up and smiled brightly.

"My name is JungHa, Lee JungHa. I'm five years old, going to school as a kindergarten student."

I gulped, "You were just.. about to tell me the whole info about you when I just asked your name," I chuckled as he wore a very bright smile. "Do you usually have only five customers at this time?" I asked as he scanned the whole area.

"Yes. It's because some of our customers needs to go back to work." he answered formally.

"Since you only have few customers, why don't you sit down beside me and have a short talk?"

"Can I? I would love to!! You're really a handsome hyung!" he said that made me chuckle.

He put the tray away and sat on the chair in front of me. 

"What do you want to talk about, hyung?" he asked excitingly as I rubbed the back of my neck because of too much embarassment about the question I will be asking him.

"Ah, you see.. The two girls that served the customers a while ago, they're pretty attractive. Can you tell me who are they?" I asked as I sticked out my tongue.

He laughed, "Those two girls you were saying were my aunties!!" he clutched his heart pretending that he can't take how silly my question is. What the hell?

"Aish, stop laughing." I smiled to the fact that I wanted to be his uncle. "But, aren't they too young to be your aunties? Are they your mother's younger sisters?" I asked as he laughed even harder.