We're Going Live, People!

GAAAAAAAAH! Yes, this is me, screaming my lungs out my chest because I'm so freaking excited!

There's a countdown timer on my blog and you guys definitely have to stay tuned to it for when it reaches 00:00:00. And you know why? Because you HAVE to buy it at that exact time because it'll create a MASSIVE effect on Amazon that'll help get the book published into bookstores for you to get your hands on.

I'm hyperventilating just thinking that Andrei and Rae's story could be in an actual bookstore, and not just able to be ordered from Amazon. Can you guys imagine that? Seriously, do you guys remember when I first started writing it on here? It means so much that the fabulous ladies who read every update and post and begged for updates can be with me now. This book is as much yours as it is mine, and if you haven't read this love story between an insufferable demon king and the P.I. who tames him yet, I'm happy to tell you that you can on Sunday :D

You have all been incredibly amazing to me, Kimberlions. Your support never fails to blow my mind and honestly, I love you to the moon and back for it, regardless of who you are or where you're from. You've been awesome since the beginning of this. If there's one thing I know, it's that I have the best readers ever. This book is for you as well. It's yours. Can we proud together? So for the billionth time: Thank you so much!

I have a question for you, by the way, and you can respond so I'll answer: Have you gotten BOTH free chapters yet? If not, what's stopping you? You can sign up for my blog if you don't have an Amazon account, so you can receive them both :D

If you've ALREADY subscribed (thanks for being awesome, by the way), you will be receiving updates in your emails for the actual full-length book. To make it easy for you, you'll receive the links to How to Kill an Incubus once the timer reaches 00:00:00.It's that easy :D

I also have one other thing to announce: A surprise on the day of the book launch. Who doesn't like surprises? Please stay tuned to my Facebook account for that. I'm excited for this one!

Please remember to buy the book – in whichever format you want – when the countdown timer reaches 00:00:00. This is important! PLEASE do it for me! I'm counting it down already!

One more thing, if you've already read the book when it was on Wattpad, or enjoyed the sneak-peek on here/or the mini books, PLEASE leave a review on Goodreads. That would rock. You guys have been amazing so far! And for those of you who don't have accounts because you're too young (or because you just can't get one), you can be awesome (like you already are) and ask your friends and family to buy it so they can read it and leave a review about it. That would mean the world to me!

Thank you all for being amazing! You never fail to make my day. See you on launch day!

Love, Kim.

P.S.: My publisher promises something special for anyone who will review the book on Amazon *wink wink* So what are you waiting for? Leave a review! Cyber kisses.

P.S.S.: A massive thanks to: Alesha, LegRah, Mary A, Sasha Oja, Christiana Limage, christopher salters, Taylor, Jerrica W., Harpneet Sahota, smut, Tyler, Kenyasha, TFIOS , Linda tran, Kerleen Adams, Monica R. Villarreal, Ashleylohan, Janell Meade, Jerrica W. for all the awesome reviews! You are my spirit animals.