Chapter 3

*Nisha Pov*

"Are you mad?" Bhai said again, which he has been doing from yesterday.

"Don't you have anything to say other than that." I said looking at him.

"Both brother and sister are the same." Bhabhi mumbled from beside me.

"Yes, that is a wrong question from my side. You are actually mad." Bhai said packing his clothes.

"Will you not attend my wedding?" I asked him sighing.

"Yeah! Such a huge celebration, which I need to attend." Bhai said rolling his eyes.

"Many people get married in a register office so it is not such big deal." I said shrugging.

"I will kill you with this." Bhai said coming towards me.

"With Jai's play toy?" Bhabhi asked and then I realized that he is holding Jai's small music toy.

"Don't encourage her Sangeetha." Bhai replied, closing the suitcase.

"Where is the other suitcase?" He asked, looking at us.

"Why? You packed yours, mine and even Jai's clothes. Now do you want to pack Jai in one or what?" Bhabhi asked him.

"No! To pack Nisha's. We are taking her with us, and she will continue her studies there." He replied, and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I don't have a visa." I pointed out.

"I already applied one for you yesterday. Until you get one, we will stay in some other state and then go to London." Bhai said in a completely serious tone.

"Bhai! I love you so much, but I have to go with this." I calmly said.

"No! You are not a sacrificing wish or something that required to do this. Think about yourself, Nisha." He said in a stern voice.

"Are you teaching me to be selfish?" I asked him smiling.

"Yes! You are not of marriageable age. You should wait for five more years." He replied.

"Says the man who got married when he is twenty two." Bhabhi said, chuckling and I smiled at her.

"Sangeetha! You tell me, you were twenty one when we both got married. Were we matured enough to lead the married life properly?" Bhai asked her.

"No! We got into many quarrels and had to work hard all these four years." Bhabhi replied.

"See, even when we both are of nearly equal age. We still got problems then what will you do by becoming a mother of five years old?" He asked.

"I don't know Bhai! I can understand what you are saying. But did you see her? When she looked at us with that tear-streaked face and with the eyes, which have nothing but confusion in them. I just wanted to protect her Bhai." I replied closing my eyes.

"Like you already said a few times he will get one person to get married, and they both will be fine." Bhai pointed.

"I know! But I have this feeling that I will regret it if I disappoint her. Did you see how her eyes held that little happiness when Mom told her I would be her new Mom yesterday?" I said remembering.

"Nisha! We need to leave." Mom said entering the room.

"Now?" I asked her frowning.

"Sudhir has some important meeting in the evening, so we are going to the registered office now itself." Mom replied and looked at the suitcases.