Princess

Info - oral (female receiving), dom Timmy, not allowed to move, tongue sucking, dry humping, pillow princess reader, ass slapping, possessive Timmy, kissing pussy

I woke up groggily. I turned over to see Timothée staring at me lovingly.

"Morning princess," he smiled.

"Morning Timmy," I said.

"Would you do me the honor of letting me eat you out?" He asked.

"You know you're the one in charge, you could just demand it," I giggled.

"I like to ask," he said softly.

"Yes," I breathed. I made to get up.

"You know you're a princess," he said and shoved me back down. He exited the room. He'd brought me my toothbrush with a cup of water. I brushed my teeth and spat into a bowl he provided. I took the water, swished it, and spat it out.

"Good girl," he smirked. I made myself comfortable on the pillows.

"You feel good?" He asked me.

"I'm comfy yes," I smiled.

"You're so beautiful," he said and pulled down my sleep shorts and panties. He kissed my pussy.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked.

"You," I moaned.

"Who does she belong to?" He asked, massaging my cunt's lips.

"Oh! You!" I gasped and arched my hips.

"Ah, ah, ah, bad girl," he smirked and pushed my hips down. "Timothée does everything, isn't that right?"

"Yes," I breathed out.

"Such a good girl for her man," he said and then buried his face in my pussy. He lapped long stripes.

"Oh shit! Ohhhhh!" I cried.

"My princess," he moaned into my heat. His drool mixed with my nectar. He was licking and licking. His tongue swirled around inside me.

"It feels so good!" I wailed as I tried to squeeze my legs shut. He lifted his head. He looked murderous.

"No moving princess," he growled. He shoved my legs back apart.

"It just feels amazing," I whined.

"You gonna listen to me?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Yes," I said carefully.

He went back down, keeping eye contact, and slurped at my pussy. He suckled on my clit. I was panting. My hand reached forward to grab at his curls. A deadly look from him changed my mind.

The wet noises filled the room. I was trying so hard to stay still. I loved the way he dominated me, the way he didn't let me move filled me with lust. I shuddered with pleasure.

I bit my lip and arched up into him. He slapped my ass hard in warning. He gathered my ass in his hands and lifted it so we were as close as possible. He was tongue fucking me so well.

"I'm going to come! Oh fuck, oh Timothée!" I screamed. My orgasm rippled through me. I was breathing shakily. Bliss soared through my veins.

"Oh, oh! AHHHH," I cried out. Timothée finished His job with a long kiss to my wet heat. He climbed up my body.

"Suck my tongue and taste what a princess tastes like," he ordered.

"A-are you serious?" I asked, trembling from the idea.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" He asked. He grabbed my jaw. His tongue slithered out of his mouth. I darted forward and began to suck on it. I moaned as I suckled. He was smirking as he lightly humped my body.