Anymore - Noah x reader ANGST

Requested by: SoftFloofandTea
Setting: After Total Drama
Note - There is a lot of requested Noah, so stay tuned :) I know there's already so many Noah chapters in this book, but that's because people request him. 💕
-

A few months ago, Bridgette unintentionally caused a rift between you and Noah, claiming you cheated on Noah and he believed it, despite it not being true. You and Noah were dating for six months at that time, and you were already close with Duncan as your best friend.

However, because you were always with your other best friend, Gwen, Bridgette got you mixed up with her. In truth, Gwen cheated on Trent with Duncan, but instead, Bridgette said it was you who cheated on Noah with Duncan. It was really stupid.

Since then, you and Noah have broken up, his trust in you completely shattered. You tried reaching out to Noah to explain, even Gwen and Duncan tried to reach out, but Noah didn't want to listen. So, you and Noah haven't been together in months.

"Noah, I need to tell you something," Bridgette said, her voice filled with concern. "I heard that Y/N cheated on you with Duncan."

Noah's eyes widened in shock. "What?"

"Noah, that's not true!" You pleaded, overhearing their conversation.

Noah shook his head, "Why would Bridgette lie? It's over, Y/N."

One day, Bridgette approached Noah again, her expression filled with guilt.

"Noah, we need to talk."

Noah looked up from his book, sitting up from the library chair. "What's up?"

Bridgette sat across from Noah, taking a deep breath. She hesitated for a moment before continuing. "I might have mixed things up a bit a few months ago. It wasn't Y/N who cheated on anyone or you; it was actually Gwen. She cheated on Trent with Duncan. But, you know, Y/N and Gwen are always together, so I guess I got them confused."

"What?" Noah asked, feeling relief and regret wash over him.

Noah knew he had to find you and apologize for jumping to conclusions and not believing you. However, when he tried to reach out to you by showing up to your apartment, he discovered that you weren't there anymore.

"Y/N?" Noah called out, urgently knocking on your door. "Y/N, please.. I'm sorry."

Noah was informed by your neighbor that you had decided to move back to H/T, your hometown, far away from Toronto. You moved away out of pure heartbreak, believing you lost Noah forever.

"What have I done?" Noah whispered, sinking to his knees in front of your former door. He tried everything. He tried calling, but you changed your number. He tried finding you on social media, but you deleted everything.

As he stood there, realizing that he had lost the opportunity to make things right, a sinking feeling filled his heart.

It was too late.

"You messed up, man." Duncan told Noah. "We tried to tell you that it was me who was with Gwen, but you didn't listen."

Noah sighed, nodding in agreement. "Do you know where she stays now?"

Duncan shrugged, "She's back in H/T, away from you."

"Do you have a way to contact her?"

Duncan nodded, giving you his number. "Here, man, but remember to take it slow."

"Thank you."

When Noah tried calling you, you didn't answer. His heart dropped, but he decided to keep trying.