Pool Party

I was very excited for today. Pedri, Pablo, Javi, and some of Pablo's other friends were going to lunch. We were meeting Lamine Yamal, Fermín, and Marc, but we had to drive for a while. The boys let me play my playlist, and we talked all the way there. 

We parked at an outdoor restaurant, and then walked to the table. We ordered and ate and then hung out a bit. 

@y/nhernandez

173627 likes

-- lunch 😋🍽️ @pablogavi

@pablogavi-- eww why am I wincing like that

@pedri-- cuz that's just how you are

@maecguiu9-- no credit for my bicep 😔

@y/nhernandez-- oh what a shame

See all comments

I posted on Instagram right before we left and then rode with Lamine, Fermín, and Marc. I was in the back with Marc while Fermín drove and Lamine had shotgun. Marc and I talked about so much. We talked about life and what has been happening. When we got to the pool at a friend of Pedri's house, Marc and I kept talking. We walked over to the pool and I started taking off the clothes I had over my bikini. Marc did the same, and then he wanted to take a picture of me to post on Instagram. 

@marcguiu9

283679 likes

-- Amor 💕

@y/nhernandez-- I will get you back for these

@marcguiu9-- I think they're cute 🥰

@pedri-- oh 😳

@pablogavi-- Marc-y making moves on our girl

@marcguiu9-- whatever 

See all comments

We went swimming and had a blast. We played chicken and I was on a team with Marc. It was so fun! Pablo said that it was cute, and I guess it was. After we played chicken I got Marc back and posted it on Instagram.

"Hey, I had a lot of fun." Marc said to me in the corner while the others were in the hot tub.

"Me too." I said.

"Do you think that maybe you would want to go to dinner sometime after one of my games?" He asked, scratching his neck and looking down. I was so shocked that he asked me this. Sure we had been hanging out a lot, but still.

"Uh sure." I said smiling. Then for the first time in a few minutes, Marc looked at me. He smiled and I got butterflies in my stomach. He brushed my hair out of my face and then kept his hand there. He started leaning in and I leaned in too. I closed my eyes and before I knew it, I felt Marc's lips against mine. He kissed me and then broke away. I still felt his lips. I opened up my eyes and then hugged him. I buried my face in his shoulder and then kissed him again.

A/N

Hey wonderful people!! 

If you would like to see anything in this book please leave a comment.

I am open to suggestions, but can't guarantee that anything will be in this book.

I love your comments and opinions, so please comment them!!

Love you all!!!