Chapter 4

*Nisha Pov*

"She is really a cute girl." I said looking at him.

"Yes!" He said looking at her who is sleeping at present.

When we reached the airport, he took her from me saying, "There are too many people, and she will get hurt."

I nodded and gave her to him. We both walked towards the terminal after the checking and sat inside the flight.

"My name is Nisha." I informed him after a few minutes when the plane took off.

"Why are you telling me?" he asked, looking at Ayesha, who is sitting between us.

"I saw that on the ticket, it was Anisha." I replied.

"I know your name. My secretary must have mistaken it." He said, and I nodded at him even though he is not looking at me.

I just kept my gaze on the window even though I am actually not seeing a thing. My mind is running with the news finally settling that I have actually got married.

I glanced at him immediately with that thought and saw him, caressing Ayesha's cheek with a smile on his face, and I smiled looking at it.

He loves his daughter so much! I thought and turned back looking at the window with a feeling that this may not be a bad situation.

I already love her and if I give him time to mourn for Indu Di's death, then he may become my friend. Then we could work this marriage out perfectly.

I smiled more with that thought because then all this would-be nothing but good in our three lives. Even Indu Di will be happy seeing that her family is glad.

After landing in Mumbai, we all walked out of the airport with him holding her. He has a little bag in his hand, and I am pushing a trolley on which my three bags are there.

"Ouch!" I said looking down to see my toe was passed on by the trolley wheel. I am so not used to this Saree but now I have been wearing it for these many hours. On top of that, this trolley is behaving like I am moving it against its wish.

I looked up to find Sudhir looking at me and frowned. I pulled my Saree tiny little bit up saying, "I am fine!"

He nodded and we finally reached outside. Then I saw a girl walking towards us with a smile on her face.

"Sudhir!" She said hugging him and I just frowned.

"So good to see you again, but shocked hearing the news." She said, backing away and looking at me nodding.

"Yes! It was all just sudden." He said waving his hand.

"We can discuss it after the meeting. Let's go!" She said and called the driver.

He took the luggage from us and took it to some car. She seated in the passenger seat while we three sat in the back seat.

"The house is furnished completely right?" He asked her.

"Yes! As per your wish, I made sure everything is finished." She replied.

"And Ayesha, your room is beautiful dear." She added, turning towards us to look at her.

Ayesha just looked at her Dad and placed her head on his lap. He smiled at her and played with her hair.

"She is still not talking to others?" Secretary asked.

"No! She may need a little more time." He replied.

"Excuse me? Can I know your name?" I asked her suddenly, and they both looked at me frowning.

"Sorry! I just forgot to introduce myself. I am Sanju short for Sanjana. I am his secretary and also a good friend. You?" She asked suddenly, and I looked at her smiling.

"My name is Nisha. I am Indu Di's cousin and his wife." I replied and felt so awkward.

"I am sorry for your loss. You must be pretty close to her." She said smiling sadly.

"Kind of..." I trailed off and looked at him, but he is already looking outside.

We reached some house, which is two storeys independent house. And it looked completely renovated.

When we walked inside I saw what he is speaking about. Everything is newly furnished, and I think he really has a good taste.

"Our clients will be here in ten minutes." Sanju said looking at the watch.

"Here?" I asked her frowning.

"Yeah! To take care of Ayesha, he is doing meetings at the house. It is very tough to do here, though." She replied.

"Will you stay in your room?" Sudhir asked Ayesha, and she nodded.

He walked upstairs and went inside a room, making me note that it is Ayesha's. Then he walked back to us and said, "Let's go!"

"Where will be the meeting?" I asked him when they both were about to walk outside.

"There is a tiny room connecting to the house. He will have meetings there." Sanju replied, and I nodded at her.

They both walked outside the house...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little little chaps in this story.. i know :(

How is the chap guys?

comment plz and vote...