8. his pink princess (version 1) - hyunho 🔞💌 (PWF)

🩷 before the fic reference this is the pink hair prince(princess) 🩷

"Hyunjin, baby come on you need to wake up baby you need to eat."

"But Min you're comfy I don't wanna move..."

"Baby I'll carry you, does that make you feel better?"

"Mh"

"Ok baby get up let me go get dressed and I'll make you some soup dumplings... With the soup."

"Mh"

"And I'll get you dressed for you."

"Mhm"

"And I'll take you anywhere you wanna go after we eat. Even if it's just to cuddle on me again."

Snapping his head up at Minho's words, Hyunjin looks at minho with a new interest. He could have one of two things... He can ask for more cuddles after lunch, or he can ask Minho to take him to the new kitty café he's been dying to go to, or he can settle and ask for both knowing that Minho spoils him endearingly and gives him what he wants.

"Min hyungieee~ promise?"

"Baby of course, why? Does my baby wanna go somewhere special?"

"Min hyungie I wanna go to that kitty café and I wanna cuddle more with hyungie~ please?"

"Of course baby, and if my baby is good and stays awake I'll let my baby order whatever he wants, but first i got to feed my sweet baby lunch first. You're grumpy if you don't eat properly."

Leaving a kiss on the still sleepy hyunjin, Minho gets up, pulling himself out from under Hyunjin. While getting. Dressed himself, he walks into Hyunjin's closet, pulling out his clothes for him, helping him change before lifting up his sleepy boyfriend and carrying him into the kitchen.

While looking over to Hyunjin, who he'd placed on the counter to his right, he pulls the soup from the stove eye. Placing a swift kiss on Hyunjin's lips he walks over to the glass case to pull out a ceramic soup bowl, and spoon.

Standing in between Hyunjin's legs he spoils his pink haired princess baby boy, feeding him by hand. Placing the spoon into the sink, he lifts the soup dumplings from the bowl, leaving the bowl under his chin. He watches Hyunjin as he takes bite after succulent bite from each dumpling fed to him.

With one miscalculated bite, juice from a dumpling spills from the dumpling, and out of the corner of his mouth. Minho watches, looking into Hyunjin's soft innocent eyes as juice slides down the side of his mouth and into the bowl. Feeling himself hardening, he stares mouth open flashed back to when he'd watched Hyunjin with his cum pooling out of his mouth.

Sliding the bowl into the sink not far off from where Hyunjin sat, Minho grabs the back of Hyunjin's neck smashing his lips against Hyunjin's. Melting into the kiss Hyunjin makes room for Minho and his lustful passionate kiss.