11. What If...

What if... one day you woke up to find everything you knew and loved changed, In a flash.

What if... the person you love, forgot or didn't know who you were.

What if... she tried to kill you because you loved her.

What if... that lightning really did hit her to, but not as an expression.

Well keep in mind that can happen at anytime, the question is when, and how .

Barry and Caitlin were staying at Thea's place for there stay.
They were helping out team arrow at the moment. there wasn't anything big going on, it was just simple cop stuff. like robberies and deals, nothing interesting.

Barry started to relize that the whole reason they came to Starling was to get away from everything.
But they were stuck doing the same thing.

Barry was trying to think of something they could do for fun.
But relized that Starling City wasn't exactly the nicest city to be in.

He looked over to Caitlin to see what she was doing.
You could see she was bored, she was sitting next to Felicity at the computer tapping her fingers on the desk.

He walked over to Caitlin, to ask her if she wants to go on a walk.
She said yes, she really wanted to get out of the arrow cave, and thought that a walk with Barry would be perfect.

They took a light stroll down the Starling City pier.
Caitlin thought it was beautiful the way the moonlight was shining across the water.

They weren't talking to each other, not because they were arguing, but because it was beautiful.
The surroundings and each other.
Anyone who saw them would know they were in love.

Was it the way they looked at each other, the way they held each other's, the way they talked about each other.
Either way you could always tell they would be in love with each other.

But things can change...

SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER THIS TIME, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST ONE AS THE STORY WILL COME TO A DRAMATIC ENDING.