-- Dreams --

-- UZI --

I was currently sleeping. My programming came up with a dream that wasn't like any other, so here's how it went:

I'm in the sky, and I scream as the clouds drop me. I am hopelessly reaching towards a hand in the sky. My hands are stained with oil and there is a crowd surrounding me. I try to scream, but nobody hears me. Everybody turns their back on me. I notice familiar shapes in the crowd. Doll, Lizzy, D-Dad.. Mom.. and.. N.

I don't want to see this. I shut my eyes, and wake up. I am now hyperventilating and someone is standing over me. I shriek and throw the covers over me, but it's only my mom, Nori. "You alright, Uzi?" I calm down and look at her. "Y-Yeah, I'm okay." Nori suspects I'm not, cause she sits down beside me.

 "I get bad dreams too. Mostly about the Absolute Solver. When you and I arrived here and reunited with Khan, I didn't really recover. I had nightmares about it for weeks, and I almost thought I was really back in the cathedral. Once you graduated, those dreams went away and my hope for the future was revived." She said calmly.

I glanced at the box N gave me, and turned my eyes back to her. "You're right.. thanks, Mom. Good night." I said, and went back to sleep mode. Nori left the room, but took a glance at me before shutting the door.