Heartbreak💔

Authors pov

"Jeon jungkook I am not you..."

Before she could complete her sentence. He tug her by her waist and pulled her closer to himself, holding the back of her head he smashed his lips on her making her eyes widened. A loud gasp leaves from her mouth which was swallowed by him. He aggressively started to kiss her. She put her both hands on his chest to push him but he only pulled her closer by waist as he wants to blend her into him.

She squirmed in his hold and struggle in his grip but he didn't bulge and only tighten his hold on her. He tug on her hairs and fist them pulling her more closer deepening the kiss making her whimper cause how harshly he was kissing her. It was looking like he was eating her lips. He was pouring all his anger, all his frustration into the kiss. He was titling his head side to side kissing her deeply as much as he can. She was not kissing him back. She pushed him with all her force and this time she successed.

"What the hell Do you want from me?" She yelled in pure frustration.

"You don't like me, you tells me to not behave like your girlfriend but you yourself behaving like my boyfriend and kissing me like a mad person." Annie was panting hard. Jungkook was making her confuse and frustrate at the same time. His words says something else and action says something else. She was yelling on him and he was just staring at her with his dark gaze.

"Tell me? Why you kissed me?"

"I was not kissing you. I was just shuting your mouth.because this little mouth of yours  runs too much." Jungkook answers gritting his teeth.

"Seriously?" Annie scoffed.

"Why are you doing all this?" Annie asked sighing.

"What I am doing? It's you who can't understand a simple thing."

"What I am not understanding?"

"THAT I FUCKING DON'T WANT YOU! Why the hell you even came here? STOP POKING YOUR NOSE IN MY MATTERS!"

" I just came here to check on you."

"DID I ASKED??" He asked very furiously.

Annie was not able to understand his anger. What is bothering him that much?.

"what is your problem??" She asked gently.

"YOU, YOU ARE MY PROBLEM. MY EVERY PROBLEM STARTS WITH YOU." He yelled. She has witnessed angry jungkook. But never ever she saw this face of him. It's hurting her. Her heart was breaking in millions of pieces with his every word. Still she was feeling like something is off with him. She just wanted to help him.

"B..but everything was good before. What happened to you suddenly?" She asked with trembling lips. Tears gathers around in her eyes.

"When??When everything was fine? Were we friends before? Or we were lovers? Tell me, you were my girlfriend before?? I was never your friend, never your lover, never your boyfriend." His every word was wounding her heart.

He was right they were nothing from the starting. She was just a fan then became a one sided lover. Tears starts running on her cheeks.

" About that night, you were provoking me, I am a man. I  just got blind in my needs. SO WE JUST FUCKED. IT WAS JUST A ONE NIGHT STAND. Although you were not that bad in be-" his words couldn't be completed. A hard slap landed on his cheek.

Annie slapped him. Her teary eyes became red due to anger.

"Never, ever I thought you are this type of person. I knew from the start you will never love me still I did. I fucking did so blindly that I couldn't recognise your real face!" She said with her teary eyes.

" How can I love a man like you? That was biggest mistake of mine . But I will correct my mistake. I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE. I HATE YOU.... I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK..... FROM THE CORE OF MY HEART I HATE YOU ......".  Annie screamed top of her lungs. She was crying badly.  He was just standing there clenching his jaw .

"Like I care." He said scoffing.

Her world has crashed down in front of her eyes. Something inside her broke that moment.
She turned to leave but  stumbled on her steps he tried to help her but she held her hand up to stop him.

"I am fine." She whispered but her inside screamed "save me" as she turned away from him and started walking in the opposite direction but something in her heart made her glance at him again. He was standing there frozen clenching his fist. She smiled sadly and left.

Next morning

Jungkook's pov

We have to start out practice from today. After seven days we have to do concert. I reached at our practice room.

They all were looking sad. Nia's  and somi's eyes  are teary. May be she has told everyone whatever happened between us last night. I ignored my every thought related to miss manager. I don't want to think about her anymore. Whatever I had done last night, she will be hating me definitely. I also want that. It's for her good. We are apart from here.

I know I had hurted her a lot of times. But this time I made her hate me. I didn't meant a single word whatever I said to her last night. My heart was also aching saying those harsh and disgusting words to her. I was tired with my confusion, my anger, my frustration. I wanted to end all these. And this was the only way. I am a jerk.

I made my way towards jin hyung. He is looking at her somi concern. Is she still traumatised?

"Hyung. Let's start practice." I said to hyung's. They all looked at me in disbelief. Offcourse they will be thinking me like a bad boy.

"Are yo out of your mind kook. Annie has-" Taehyung hyung tried to say something but I cutted him in middle.

"I don't care about her. And I don't want to know anything related to her." I said coldly.

"I am leaving because if I stayed here for a second more than I will surely break his jaw." Suga hyung said angrily and left glaring at me.

"If you don't want to be here than go to your room. We are not practicing today." RM hyung told me.

I sighed.

"Fine, call me ." I said and left.

Two Days later

I had not heared anything from annie. Is she ok? I know I don't deserve to feel this. But my heart is aching like something bad is going to happen. I am having weird dreams. I even didn't talked to any member from two days. Why They are not starting practice?

I decided to ask jin hyung.

I knocked on his door. He opened the door. I entered.

Somi was sitting on his bed and wait, she is crying. Did hyung Said something to her.

"Please stop crying somi, we will find her. Police is also helping us right?" Jin hyung said to somi and she brust out in tears. What is happening? Find who? And police?

I don't know why My heart is beating very fast.

"H..hyung find w...who??" I asked shuttering. Please, please god why I am feeling like this answer will change my life. It can't be!.

" Jungkookah I didn't expected this from you, I know you don't like her but still being a human atleast you should ask once" jin hyung said disappointed.

"Just tell me, about whom you are talking?" I asked in frustration. My heart is bouncing in my ribcage. It's feeling like I can't breath anymore. Like someone is cutting my air pipes.

"Why are you asking? You should be happy jungkookshi. My unnie is not here anymore to trouble you.

My sister is missing from two days."