When He Meets Your Parents

Laughing Jack

It's been months since you and LJ had been together and your parents had been waiting to meet the person who had stolen your heart.

"No! No way are you dating a clown!" Your Mother said sternly.
LJ just kinda just sat there unsure of what to do or say.

"Mom, he's a really nice guy and I love him" you said trying room reason with her but even LJ knew how you have always had a hard time saying No.

"Listen, Mrs._____, I love your daughter with all my heart. There is nothing I wouldn't do for her. I would never hurt Y/N."

Your mother was about to burst out in tears with that touching speech.

Both you and your mom had been cheesy suckers and suckers for romance.

"Alright, I accept"

You hugged LJ and he returned the favor with an even tighter embrace.

I'm a suckers for Tanner and I'm a cheesy person OK? Deal with it! []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* ( ̄﹏ ̄) ( ̄ˇ ̄)

Slenderman

You had taken Slendy to meets your parents, but because he had No face you told them that it was some disorder and that he was very self-conscious about it. So they understood.

Slendy had made an exquisite dinner that had really impressed your parents and they had accepted him in the first bite that they had taken.

Jeff the Killer

It was complete and utter silence at the table. Your mom had a horrified look and your father, well let's just say you don't want to know.

You had told them that he had disorder and they understood but they didn't know it would be so scary.

"No!" Your father burst out breaking the sweets silence.

"I won't allow it! He's a..... he's a freak!"

"Dad!" You screamed but he gave you a glare and you stood up.

You muttered something before you went out side and slammed the the door leaving your parents speachless and in awe.

Jeff stood up and followed but went past you and left completely.

After a bit he returned and knelt down in front of you handing you a (favorite color) rose. Your parents opened the door and Jeff wiped away a tear streaming down your face. Jeff stood and looked at your parents.

"I don't care what you think of me. I love your daughter. I'm a freak yes but I would never hurt her. I lover her more than anything else in the world." Jeff said. Your parents looked shocked before they looked at each other.

"Fine. We accept, however, if you hurt my daughter I will kill you myself." Your father said. That's the first thing you heard your father say that wasn't an argument.

"It's been so long since the last time we've seen our little girl so happy. Keep her Happy for us" your mother said and you stood up and stood next to Jeff and he wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

"I will" Jeff said and you tried the dinner again, this time Jeff and your father messing around and being Lou's and obnoxious. But you didn't mind it.

BEN drowned.

You had told BEN that your parents had wanted to meet him. You told your mom that he liked to Cosplay so that she didn't have to worry about BEN looking 'strange'.

"So Ben, I heard that you like to cosplay a lot; tell me, who are you dressed as?" Your mom asked.

And he was totally going to kill himself for saying this.

"I'm dressed as Link. From the game Majoras mask. " even you could tell he had a chip on his shoulder.

"Well, Maybe try cosplay less and I'm Sure I'll learn to love you. "

"Does that mean you accept?" You asked and your mother nodded.

"I accept. "

BEN got up and hugged you tightly spinning you around.

Well so far so good.

Masky / Hoodie

Your mom has been wanting to meet your boyfriend ever since she found out that you even had one.

You told her that he had a conditions so he kept a mask over his face. She understood and at dinner asked nothing about it.

"Well you seem like a great boy. I accept!"

Masky hugged you and you returned the favor.

Sorry it's so short but That's all I got at the moment and it's the same thing with Hoodie. Sorry guys!!!!

Ticci Toby

The entire table was silent, your mom with a look of horror and you dad with a look of disapproval.

"So, What's with the goggles and the mouth guard.?" Your father said and you scolded him.

"He has this condition!" You blurted.

"What kind of condition?"your mom asks.

"He doesn't like to talk about it mom. It really bothers him.''

"Nice save" Toby whispered to you and you let out a sigh.

"Oh! I see, I do apologize Toby" Your mom says.

"It's quite alright"

"I dont know, I don't feel right about my little girl dating someone that dresses like that"

"Dad!"

"Mr.____, I love tired daughter with all my heart. I had made one mistake in the past, but I promised her that that would never happen again. It was stupid mistake and ever since I have been trying my hardest to keep your daughter Happy and safe from anything."

Your mother had tears pouring down her face and your father was in his thinking mode, from that speech.

"That was the cheesiest, but sweetie t information anyone has ever said" you say and you kiss his cheek.

"Alright, we approve, on one condition. You must keep my daughter Happy and safe".your father says giving Toby a scary look.
"Y-yes s-sir!" Toby said practically shaking in his seat.

Dark Link.

Sorry but I'm going to do Ben's scenario for this one. To be honest BEN and Link look the same except different color. Sorry guys.

You had told Link that your parents had wanted to meet him. You told your mom that he liked to Cosplay so that she didn't have to worry about Link looking 'strange'.

"So Link , I heard that you like to cosplay a lot; tell me, who are you dressed as?" Your mom asked.

"I'm dressed as Link. From the game Majoras mask. " He said proudly.

"Well, Maybe try cosplay less and I'm Sure I'll learn to love you. "

"Does that mean you accept?" You asked and your mother nodded.

"I accept. "

BEN got up and hugged you tightly spinning you around.

Well so far so good.

"Though isn't it strange that your dressed as Link and your name is Link?"

"Actually it's quit amazing. Like when there's a person on TVs with same name as yours. It's pretty common"

"Nice." You whispered to him and he gave a nervous laugh.

A/N sorry about the say one! Anyway, this scenario is thick to my friend Bloodredrose6. I Thank you so much for your help. I hope you guys enjoyed. If you have more ideas let me know and I'll get to you immediately.